2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
My ES 350
By William on 06/29/06 19:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving Lexus since 1999 and I think now I'm hooked. I love the car! For the price I rate this car better than the test drive my wife and I had in the 5 series BMW. The car is just all upgrades to say the least. You need the Navigation system even if you know your town like the back of your hand. My overall driving experience is at an all time high. Luxury I finally feel value in paying for. If you're thinking about anything else in the price range, forget it! I even like my ES 350 over the GS 300 because it's just so grown up. The only thing I would do different is get it loaded and not just with Navigation, but after the test drive I couldn't wait! Neither should you and your family!

ES 350
By James on 06/27/06 10:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my wife's car and we both just love it. She has gotten more positive comments then she ever did on her old one. Much more upscale than the previous model with much better power and room. Also the gas mileage has been much improved in town with the new six speed transmision.

Awesome vehicle
By Barby on 06/24/06 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have so loved this car. I love running my hundreds of errands for the kids and family everyday. It has made my hectic lifestyle a completely new experience!

Lovin the car
By Jeff on 06/24/06 07:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the 350 for 1 month and compared to the 2004 ES 330, this car is significantly better. The transmission no longer hesitates, increased power and at least 2-3 mpg better. The screen on the Gen 5 Nav is much improved and visible during the day. Moving control to the steering wheel + bluetooth makes functions more accessible.

Practical, but still fun to drive
By Jeannie Renn on 06/23/06 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice handling, holds tight on corners. Enough power to feel sporty even if it is a sedan. Interior cabin is comfortable, slightly tight on head room if you are tall. All the bells and whistles for a lot less than you would pay with some other luxury brands. No real reason to buy the smaller engined GS when this has it all plus better acceleration for about 10K less.

They did it again
By aitchbee on 06/20/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had the original 1990 LS 400 and this beats it handily for less money. Got one loaded and could not be happier. Very comfortable with plenty of power and great looks. This car is actually a real bargain.

My dream come true
By K Sahlin on 06/16/06 23:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. It looks great, and is VERY reliable. I have now owned the car for about 4 weeks, and I'm still like a kid with a new toy, when I'm driving it. I love the quality of the materials used inside - ie, the leather seats. I love the navigation system with its backup camera. The sound system is exellent And the engine isvery powerful, much more than you'll ever need. I also like the keyless entry/ignition system. But most of all, I think I like the overall look of this gem. It is a GREAT car. And I think with the reputation of LEXUS, I can sleep good at night

Livin Large
By Archville on 06/13/06 22:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. I traded my 2005 ES 330 for this it is a much better car in everyway. I got the first one in my city I was there when they roll it off the truck, I love this car. It rides better, the trans is not sluggish and it gets up and moves out. I am a big guy I know they say it is the same size but I fit much better in this one than the 330. I have the ultra luxury model and I love all the features. This Lexus ES 350 Is one bad ES.

Very Impressed
By Ray on 06/13/06 17:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the vehicle for a month and a half, but I am extremely impressed with the performance. The car has a smooth ride and many usable features. I can now drive in comfort, stlye and class. There have been many compliments too!

Smooooth
By bigt on 06/11/06 21:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've had this car for a month now and it has been everything we could want. It's stylish, very comfortable, great handling, and fast. The best way to describe it is it is the ultimate in smooth. Every electronic feature I could imagine is included.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.