Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 207 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (207 reviews )

Excellent Car
By Chris

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Leased this car last december. Very good car. Had several cars before getting the ES again, and it still is at the top of its class. Even though we had a problem with the A/C where the air was coming out hot even though it was at 60 degrees, Lexus fixed it with no problem.

Smart access keyless go, chrome handles, type of lighting used; very bright, all seats and trunk are very spacious, pretty much everything about the car.

Lighting in back seat needs buttons to turn them on manually, more cargo room in front seats near radio, odd glove compartment button to open and little space inside. Other then that, everything is great.

Very Nice Car!
By Iqbaldhillon 2

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In January I bought a brand new ES 350 and was very impressed from day one. I average 25 miles to the gallon all the time. The power is also great, the new 6-speed automatic transmission packs a punch when driving. The ride is also very smooth and comfortable, only one problem so far, which is my CD player, everything else seems to be very impressive.

The 6-speed automatic transmission, Lo-jack system, keyless entry feature, but mostly the power and performance. Gas mileage is also very impressive!

CD player needs to be much better, especially when going over a speed bump at 4 miles an hour. Everything else is excellent.

An excellent car
By becknsteve

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did a lot of research on this vehicle before buying and driving, and it has lived up to the Lexus reputation and more. I did seriously consider the Toyota Avalon, and found I could buy the ES 350 and get more amenities for less money than the Avalon came fully loaded. For space and comfort that I was looking for, the only other car that came close was the Infinity and it was more out of my price range. I hear a lot of "sour grapes" rap out there about Toyota products, but they are still the most reliable and top quality large automotive manufacturer in the world today.

HID turning headlamps, LED lighting, keyless entry, comfort and performance.

Need to explain the full functions of the keyless entry system in owners manual better.

A pleasure to drive
By joe

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the car in Dec 2006 and I have put about 2500 miles on the car we love everything about it. It rides great and the only slight problem we have is it is a little noisy when it is not warmed up. We get a lot of compliments on the looks of the car. This is our first Lexus after owning a Mercedes-Benz truck and an Explorer truck. The quality is much better in the lexus I would definitely recommend this car

Everything / push button start standard radio bluetooth.

None.

Initial
By Dave

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car has a vibration, it drifts to the right, and the steering wheel is off center to the left. The heated seats only get slightly warm at best. The dealer said that it was within Lexus' standards. In my years of owning cars they have the lowest I've ever owned. The GPS is the most difficult ones I've operated, and I've used several in cars, boats, and airplanes. I've used the very first built and fly a Gulfstream with two FMS that have GPS inputs. The GPS miles out of the way and will not use roads that have been around for decades. The POI are years out of date.

The arm rest lid opens when not intended and and has limited access when open. GPS needs to be re-engineered and an updated data base.