If you're looking for midsize luxury sedan that embodies quiet, comfortable transportation, the 2017 Lexus ES 350 is a fine choice. You'll find many excellent sedans in this price range, though, so if you prefer a sporty driving experience or high-tech features, there are better options.
- Smooth V6 engine and transmission
- Extremely forgiving ride smooths out even the roughest roads
- Quiet, luxurious and well-built interior
- Generous rear legroom for a car in its class
- Advanced electronic safety systems come standard.
- Navigation system controller can be complicated and distracting to use
- Lack of feedback from the steering makes it feel less than sure-footed around corners.