2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
Best price for luxury - bar none
By Lawrence on 10/17/06 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove several competitors during my search. Once I test drove the Lexus ES 350 the search was over. I had owned Lexus cars in the past and thought I would prefer a sportier car like the BMW however after test driving the new ES 350 I knew this was the car I wanted to drive each day to work and around town. The ES 350 provides an excellent combination of efficiency and luxury. On the efficiency side the car gets great gas mileage while having 272 HP. In addition the cost of the car is reasonable. As for luxury the car is plush with superior quality in terms comfort and ergonomics. The ride is extremely quite.

A class of its own
By denver driver on 10/16/06 23:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought ES 350 after driving much of the competition. I drove this one last and quickly realized the car was ar superior to the others. It it truly luxuriuos. The leather is so soft and comfortable. The interior is high quality, with the exception of a few cheap plastic items, such as the coin & sunglass holders, etc. Drive & steering is very smooth - the other cars I test drove weren't even close. An unbelievable amount of options on this car and technology out of this world. Sports-car like power, but corners fast poorly. Quiet drive under 55. Smooth styling. Nav. well worth the money. I love cars have owned many nice ones. This is my favorite yet.

Love/hate relationship
By rggsims on 10/10/06 17:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car came with defects that Lexus won't fix. Seats are very uncom- fortable. Thin people bottom on on the seats supporting wires. Inadequate foam was used in the seats. Who placed the wiper stalk- you can't see it while driving. Auto lights keep turning dash lights on and off at dusk. Handling is poor at highway speed. Stereo is only fair. Horrible center storage. Minimal storage. Interior plastics are poor quality. Voice activated bluetooth doesn't like zeros. The car has rattled since day one. Poor quality interior carpets.

First Lexus, but not the last
By Paul R. Mow on 09/29/06 10:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this fantastic car on 9/26/2006. What you immediately notice is how quiet the car is. Once you start to drive the car, you will marvel at the incredibly smooth ride. The car glides down the road as if it were on a cushion of air! The steering is quick giving the car a surprisingly agile feel. Maybe the IS 350 was meant to be the sportier car, but the ES 350 is no slouch! The car is quite fast off-the-line. The seats are extremely comfortable. If you like being pampered at an affordable price, this car is definitely for you. My wife chose the "Golden Almond Metallic" color and it looks terrific in the sun. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this color once they see it!

Quality, Quality, Quality
By Brian on 09/27/06 14:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Definitely a quality made vehicle with all the bells and whistles for under $47K. A good long term investment that should give me years of reliability while enjoying the comfort and features of a beautiful luxury sedan, the ES 350.

Smooth ES 350
By Dave on 09/21/06 20:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car drives very smoothly. Before you know it you are driving 85 and you feel like you're driving 60. I started to buy IS 250 but I am glad I bought the ES 350 because it has more interior room inside car and more space in trunk. It also has smoother ride and acceleration than the IS 250.

Absolutely Awesome
By heather on 09/21/06 06:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 2 other Lexuses and never bought new but I saw this car about 3 wks prior to knowing I was going to need a new car and I just about fell over! The body style blew me away! After looking at the pre-owned, this car won hands down with all of the changes and upgrades that have been made and worth every extra dollar! They are pkg. the car different then the brochure and give you great features std. and in the upgraded. I upgraded plus nav... all of it a must. (Didn't do the Mark Levinson system - the std. sys. seems is great!) The power is excellent and the interior is very comfortable and quiet. An outstanding car for "entry level" luxury.

Traded in S500 Mercedes
By Marvin Smith on 09/19/06 09:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased in August 2006. Drove 3500 miles in five weeks. Can't believe what a great car in a great package. Love it, wish I had purchased Lexus before the last three Mercedes. All had too much trouble and fun was not part of driving mercedes due to always in shop. Enjoying.

Just what you were promised
By fred savoy on 09/18/06 14:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is precisely what it is supposed to be. A very quiet luxurious ride with ample power and very good gas mileage at a relatively low price.

Purchased ES 350 9/06
By mjdcpa on 09/16/06 03:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning an Acura 3.0 CL for the past 10 years, this car is an obvious improvement. I drove the BMW 3 and 5 series and Mercedes and I feel the Lexus is a better ride with superior interior features. Car rides very smooth and is overall quiet. I am very picky with interior noise and upon quick acceleration, the dash creaks, but not enough to warrant huge concern. Quality of the interior with the navigation system is unbelievably cool. Pretty easy to operate and the chick voice on the navigation system is not nearly as annoying as a wife giving you driving instructions. It is much more accurate than I believed it would be. It is fun to drive and all controls are within reach.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.