My 2nd Sorento
By wnicholson on
2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I originally had a 2012 Sorento that I travel in for my work. The vehicle was very comfortable, a pleasure to drive, no fatigue after a long road trip, I liked my 2012 Sorento. When it came time to trade I went back to the same dealer I purchased my 2012 Sorento from and they showed me the 2014. WOW! I really liked it. The 2014 Sorento looked like the 2012 but the changes that Kia made a a very good vehicle into a great vehicle. My 2014 is is much quieter, hardly any road noise and 0 wind noise, the ride is great, the new seats are even more comfortable and the general overall appearance is just great. The Bluetooth and voice command are also flawless! You wont be sorry with a Kia!
Favorite Features
Comfort! There is plenty of room for me and Im a big guy, 6" 220lbs. The back seat is alo roomy. I dont have the third row so I cant comment on that. The cargo room is top notch.The Bluetooth is great as is the voice command. The instrument cluster is great and easy to read. The quality of the vehicle is top notch. I get comments on my 2014 Sorento all the time about how it looks and how comfortable it is. Im very pleased with my Kia and will buy another Kia product without hesitation.
Suggested Improvements
Im happy with mine!