The 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV is an all-electric small SUV based on the Bolt EV hatchback. It expands Chevrolet's electric vehicle lineup to two and enhances the Bolt's passenger-carrying abilities. The Bolt EUV is a half-foot longer than the standard Bolt, with the majority of its expanded wheelbase increasing the amount of rear legroom. But the differences aren't just related to size — the Bolt EUV offers technology enhancements and convenience features that aren't available on the standard Bolt at all. Our deep dive has the full details.
2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Is the Chevrolet Bolt EUV a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV:
- The Chevrolet Bolt EUV is a new crossover based on the Bolt hatchback
- Bolt EUV has a larger interior and features not available on the Bolt
- EPA-estimated 247 miles of range
- Kicks off the first Bolt EUV generation for 2022
Is the Chevrolet Bolt EUV reliable?
Is the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV?
The least-expensive 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV is the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $33,000.
Other versions include:
- LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD) which starts at $33,000
- Premier 4dr Hatchback (electric DD) which starts at $37,500