2004 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: They still make Jeeps like the

2004 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Sahara Convertible SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

They still make Jeeps like they used to.
By JEEP4LIFE on

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Jeep Wranglers rule! I bought my '04 Sahara a month ago, and it is incredible. The only 4X4 that I could find that wasn't made mostly of plastic. They cut all the gadgets and gizmos. I knew going into it that 16-18MPG would be normal, so I can't complain. The engine is powerful, stock suspension is very capable on trails. I found it interesting that people said the freeway drive is too bouncy and noisy. With the hard top on, it is just as quiet as my wife's Integra, the soft top isn't bad either. It is very smooth on freeways. Yeah, when you hit bumps on smaller roads,you do bounce a little, but it is a Jeep! Take it off-roading and you will see what I mean.

Suspension, Sahara interior, Both tops, No Top,Easily removable rear seat, Add-a-trunk (although a bit small), Sound system, Driving in the mountains on trails that most people can't go!

In the years to come, I expect to see a redesigned engine with better gas mileage. This is a truck that can't be inproved too much. They've spent over 60 years perfecting it!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review