Wanted one for a long time
By Bob Nukis on
2003 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
For years I've wanted to own a Jeep Wrangler, before it became a Wrangler. When the CJ's were around I thought about purchasing one, but with a wife and growing family it was impossible. Once the kids were out of the house I worked very hard at finding the ideal Wrangler. I like the four wheel drive, the style of the body, the simple things about it. The Wrangler changes on occasion, but you'll alway remember a JEEP before the companies who want to be like them. JEEP Wrangler one of Americans best, and will be around for many years to come. Will the wannabes, probably not. Funny how a WWII JEEP turned into one of America's favorite recreation vehicle. Take that wannabes.
Favorite Features
Tight turning ratio, convertible top, hard doors, soft top. 4.0 engine, 5 speed transmission, comfortable seats, overhead speakers, stock radio CD player.
Suggested Improvements
Keep the 4.O engine, 6 speed transmission, kiss, don't make it car-like. Easier top removal. Optional bigger back up lights under the back bumper. By doing this anyone can haul a boat. Build this feature into the fuse box and holes in back bumper, like the front bumper fog lights. "Secure Alarm".