2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Fun in a Jeep!
By c.ramsey on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Most fun you can have with your clothes on (well that is oppional).

Only a Jeep
By AEDe Los Rios on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The best vehicle I have ever owned!

They just keep getting better
By Jeepinspence on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The owner of two previous Wrangler models a 99 and 01 I was ready to price a brand new 2003 Wrangler. I truly enjoyed both of my previous Jeeps ,but, each lacked something that I needed to drive for a long time to come. Now in 2003 Jeep stuffed the venerable 2.4L and 42RLE 4spd auto. This combo gains a net of almost 30HP, and an extra OD gear for the tranny. This combo not only really bring the little "cheap Jeep" option to life ,but, seems to have helped considerably in the economy dept as well. 1200mi since purchase and I have managed 19MPG in mixed driving. My 2001 by comparison was lucky to break 14mpg.

Jeep Quality
By audiofetish on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Hey all, ive had my jeep since 2000 its a beauty. they have turning capabilities that of no other! she handles better in the mountain turns than my jetta! JEEP OWNERS ROCK!!

'03 Wrangler X
By NPFiveAgainstOne on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got rid of my SE because it didn't have enough power and purchased an X. As expected, the 6 has much more kick than the 4. The fuel economy sucks, but it's a Wrangler not a Civic. The rebates were great at this time of year and my dealer had a lot in stock. Black with a khaki soft top, sharp!

For off road the best!!!
By firewind33 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

For on road fun to drive, for off road I have not found a better 4x4!!!

Samis review
By Sami on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car!!!!!!!!!!

Eyago's Review
By Jamaica on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great Vehicle...Gotta punch it on the highway for passing or else your not getting much of a response, engine is weakest between 1200 and 1900 RPM's ...

What the Doctor Ordered
By Jeep Thing on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My week old Wrangler is the best move this over-worked man has ever made. 2.4L is adequate, better than other 4 cyl I have owned, 5 speed is easy to shift, the hyd clutch is a piece of cake to work, good for beginners. Wish I had the full doors with window, it would make cool mornings better. It is truly relaxing to drive. Soft top is not that bad, 10 mins tops to do it right. I will always own a Wrangler from this point on. It's a Jeep Thing!!

Rough it with confort Jeep Wrangler
By M Eastwood on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This jeep wrangler is an upgrade from your son's california college vehicle that he bought to drive the girls around in. It has improved ride, easier top, and all the safety features of a "regular" sedan. It still goes through flooded roads, across fields with the ease of the bigger "monsters" we hear so much about. Fuel economy is decent. I love the fact that the back seat folds forward to make the mini truck I wanted when I removed the seat from my old wrangler. Now I have the best of both worlds as I approach my 60 birthday. Signed the Blonde Supercharged Outdoors Woman