2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews 11

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

2000 Jeep Cherokee SE 2dr SUV

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
Jeep is Great!
By Matt on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV

I was throughly impressed with the Jeep Cherokee. I drive it all the time and it rides so well. I recommend getting the upgraded suspension cause it makes a difference in the ride. It has plenty of power and room. I am glad i got this and not the Jeep Liberty. Liberty was way too small, seems like they are making all cars smaller.

There's Only One - In my Garage
By Fudgebot on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

Like many of you out there, I love my Jeep Cherokee. My Cherokee is loaded. For the money, you really can't do much better. I added a custom stereo, turning the back storage into a sub box, but still can use it for storage. I also added a remote starter and alarm, waterproof seat covers and Husky floor liners. It handles very well, passes with all the snot anyone could want in a 4WD station wagon, and is easy to maintain. I highly reccommend this vehicle over any others in the class. After all, it is a Jeep!

2000 Cherokee Sport 4 X 4
By mhall02 on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

We have had this vehicle for about 2.5 years now and put 51000 miles on it and it has been great. Joy to drive and just a few small repairs. Gas milage is right at what the sticker says and lots of pep out of the 4.0 six. Haven't used the 4 wheel drive much, just for a few snow storms, but it worked great.

Jeep the only way to Drive
By Shadowwolf on 03/09/02 09:21 AM (PST)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Well except for the dealership I bought the jeep from it has been a wonderful experience and I am not starting the slow process of building it up for really radical off-roading fun. This thing is truly the sports car of SUV's. I can take corners almost as well as a lot of the modern muscle cars and with a rolling start (30mph-40mph) I can keep up with some of the big boys until I hit 95 or so then I back off :) PLEASE REMEMBER This is a SUV and as such it has a HIGHER Center of gravity

Good Vehicle
By Pat DOnahoe on 02/27/02 14:41 PM (PST)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

Greatly prefer the Cherokee to the Blazer.

I like It.
By Patrick Donahoe on 02/27/02 14:38 PM (PST)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I have not had it very long, but I got all the bells and whistles. Great acceleration compared to the Chevy Blazer. I drive a Blazer at work and greatly prefer the Cherokee.