Great Van
By dovinb on
2008 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my third Honda vehicle and all of them have been exceptional products. I have just 4,000 miles on the van so far and I'm very impressed. It rides and handles very well! I just came back from a 3,200 cross-country trip and I was impressed with the gas mileage. Droving 78-82 MPH for most of the trip, loaded to the gills with luggage, my wife and 2 kids, running the A/C the entire time, I got a consistent solid 23 MPG. While driving on country back roads around 65-70 MPH, I achieved 27 MPG. In city driving I get 17-18 MPG. Everything is functional and well designed. No problems with anything so far.
Favorite Features
Seats are very comfortable in all positions. Drives well and turning radius is like my Accord. I test drove everything else out there and for me and my family this clearly won everyone's vote.
Suggested Improvements
Back-up sensors should be standard! You simply can't judge the distance or clearly see what's behind you. I had the local Honda dealer install a 2 sensor aftermarket kit for just under $300 and it works great. No more guessing how close you are or hitting something you never saw in the first place.