When will it stop?
By Skivs on
1996 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan
I bought this Honda used three years ago from a traveling salesman with 250,000 miles on the clock for a shade under $3,000 and all I have to say is I will own a Honda for the rest of my life! I now have @305,000 mi. on it now and it still runs better than some new cars. Its quick, handles excellently, and keeps going , and going etc. So far just gas and oil and new pads and rotors,(Note to the do it yourselfer, front rotor removal requires expensive specialty tool or complete disassemble of front suspension, bring your patience and band-aids)and an alternator. This thing is just bulletproof. I also drive a newer Chevy Silverado which pales in comparison in reliability. Long live Honda!!!
Favorite Features
Color, green ext, tan leather int. Reliability. Fuel Economy. It just loves to be abused! Oil filter a breeze to change.
Suggested Improvements
Simpler method of front rotor removal. Transmission fill and dipstick access Keyless entry/ alarm gremlins, likes to lock its doors when running with nobody in the car. Note:Aftermarket alarm system most likely the culprit.