1996 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
What can I say, it's a Honda.
By kmgreen6260 on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Why would anyone buy an American made piece of junk when they could own a car that's made in America but with Japanese Technology? Buy a Honda and I guarantee you'll never buy an American made car again.

My Fav Car
By heatherjo811 on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car out of college and have had it for 8 years. Every penny I've put into it has been regular maintenance, not one penny has gone into fixing a problem. Highly recommend this car!!!!

No more Honda loyalty.
By Czar on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

There was a recall on the engine but I caught it before the recall. Messy. Jammed door lock because of bad actuator (250.00). Front driver window worn out and jammed (250.00). The 1st recall I got was about the electrical wire harness. Also caught it before the recall. Sigh. Two months ago, the engine leaked oil (400.00). The gasket needed to be replaced. I needed to pay first for the two recalls but reimbursed later. Hassle. The 2nd recall fiasco cost 800.00 because the timing belt was damaged ...

Best car I have ever owned
By mustangkrs on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have had the car almost two years now, bought it to replace the one my girlfriend totalled. I love it. I even convinced my mom to buy a new one. No problems, drives great, always reliable.

i love my car
By rebecca ann on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I have had my Honda Accord for almost three years and I still love it. I have had no problems, only routine maintence. She has no rust and looks good.

Accord
By Melody9999 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Very good car. I have owned it for 8 years and the only problem I've had was a headlight burning out.

The Best
By Mr Frank on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

There is no reason to buy any other car the Accord works great, last forever and is fun to drive

Still worth it
By anotherdee on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I am the original owner and have had no major problems with this car. This is my fourth Honda and third Accord. I'm convinced. If and when this car bitest the dust, I will definitely buy another one. I keep up regular maintenance on it.. I take care of it and it takes care of me!

By TED on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great car. Owned for a few years, never had a problem.

1996 Honda Accord LX
By pamela on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my Accord for 7 years and am the original owner. I depend on this vehicle to get us everywhere we need to go; baseball games, basketball games, football games, vacations, work, etc... I change the oil every 4K and perform all routine maintenance as set by the owner's manual. I have 142K miles on this car and it continues to perform just as good as it did 7 years ago. I have a manual transmission and I have the original clutch and brakes. I feel this vehicle will go another 142K. I continue to be impressed with the dependability and resale value of this vehicle.