1996 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

1996 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Bring Back the Fun with a 5 Speed
By Reverand on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Was looking for an affordable fun to drive manual shift after selling my SUV. This is a wonderful car. I needed to do some maintence (90,000 service and tune up, new tires) but it runs like a dream. Seems like it has a lot of miles left.

Not if you're looking for power
By dolphin girl on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car is very pretty, and needs to be maintained on a regular basis. The body is way too heavy for the engine and you can feel it struggle. It has lots of trunk space for big speakers.Car people will love this car because it is a hands on car. The alignment, sparkplugs, brakes etc. need to be dealt with.

Rated: A+ Experience: First Hand
By Skibunie on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Jester, my Honda, has about 140,000 mi. The driver is #1, itís fun to drive, with a wide but tight suspension; the 5 speed transmission is powerful; a comfortable bucket seat (power); there are 99.9% non-blindspots with huge windows all the way around; the sound system is good, but the CD player is better; the trunk is unbelievably large (width and depth!).

I like it
By john wood on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I will drive this car into the ground. It runs perfectly and I will give it the proper maintence, both body and engine, to make sure it stays that way. Looking to get 400k miles out of her.

SOLID, RELIABLE W/STYLE
By HUGH on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

My car has 120,000 miles on it. I have had routine maintenance, changed the timing belt and had 1 tune-up. I use all honda parts. I run w/synthetic oil, but I plan on owning this for another 120,000 miles. This car runs great, smooth, quiet, reliable and peppy. I'll go honda again.

SO SO sad to say goodbye...
By Lori O on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car as a 25th b-day to myself new and yesterday we traded it in for a later model Accord. I didn't realize how great it was till it was time to say goodbye... I never had a problem with it, my only complaint was that I didn't think it was great in the rain (tended to hydroplane, maybe it was the manual transmission...) and felt the brakes weren't as powerful as they could've been. We were looking at other cars, but realized you can NEVER NEVER go wrong w/a Honda!!! The only day it didn't start was when it needed a new battery (74K miles)!!!

Great
By Seean on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Great car, fun to drive, awesome handling, and I got it for a great price.

You will love this car!
By wjanus on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Outstanding reliability and comfort! Fun to drive! The ideal car to make your commute something to look forward to.

dont have to worry with a Honda!!
By Ralph Sampson on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car has over 80,000 miles on it and not an ounce of trouble has it given me. it is so reliable!! i would not hesitate to drive it across this great country, with the mileage. Super Car!!!