1996 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
So reliable that its almost boring
By WS6LS101 on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

My friends and family reccomended the Honda and they have definitely given me the best advice I think I have ever taken, for this car is amazing! I feel very confident in the car, just knowing that it will always get me where I need to go. It is six years old and looks and drives like its a brand new machine, infact this car probably hasnt even broken in yet! And its especially nice when the mechanic compliments you on your decision to buy a Honda, ensuring you that they are nearly mechanically perfect.

You will love this car!
By wjanus on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Outstanding reliability and comfort! Fun to drive! The ideal car to make your commute something to look forward to.

96 Honda Accord
By BIG DAWG on 06/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Great car bought it in 96' never had a problem .Great gas milage , lots of room .Wish i did not sell it .Never can go wrong with a Honda !

96 Honda Accord LX
By G Bland on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

The only complaint I have is my muffler rattles at low speeds.

Honda Accord EX
By ae5867t on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this with 32k miles 6 months ago the V4. This is a very fine car runs smooth and the 4 cylinders have plenty of pep. Honda makes great vehicles and although the 6 cylinder would be great the 4 is plenty of power with 145 hp

dont have to worry with a Honda!!
By Ralph Sampson on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

This car has over 80,000 miles on it and not an ounce of trouble has it given me. it is so reliable!! i would not hesitate to drive it across this great country, with the mileage. Super Car!!!

Accord blows away competition!
By BrentSki on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

No problems- runs great, looks great. It's a HONDA!

my 4th honda
By naturalaz on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

excellent quality and reliability. Buy the v6 if you can get it. This model needs a little more power. This is my fourth honda, it won't be my last.

Reliable Jewel
By felix mark down on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

My third accord, still as reliable as ever, still as well designed as ever. Only things that ever failed were normal wear items: tires, battery. Nevery worry when you have one of these.

I love this car
By MarkV on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

this car is awesome, go and buy it!