2010 Ford Edge Consumer Review: nice change from .G.M

2010 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

nice change from .G.M
By larson22 on

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at all the crossovers,I had an Envoy, OK , but not really,I checked on the EXUINOX, the dealers I dealt with didn't seem interested in selling . I tried to look at a Terrain. could not find one (in real time) I have always been a G M person. But the attitude that had left me wondering if the service would be the same way,,, The ford dealer ,welcomed me ,curiously and seemed to be interested in what I was looking for,I drove the EDGE ,,and that was it for me ,,,I had a winner.

I have to say ,,if I write all the things i like ,you would think I am a Ford salesman.(I am not),,BUT I could DEFINITELY FILL this page and others We have a place in O.O.B ME., and are there as much as possible.The comfort ,the ride , the things that probably DON'T mean a thing to anyone else .

I am ok with things as they are ,If anyone wants to talk to me ,,,they will think I am a FORD salesman.Out to get my last commission P.S. My X father in law was a CAD&Pontiac dealer, I was around them for 16 yrs.