Used 2008 Audi A4 2.0T Special Ed. quattro Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Loved it while I had it
By hadalotofcars

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Not as nice looking as the new A4s. Not as nice looking as my old 2004 A4. At 50K-something miles the seat belt wouldn't retract. The car had miles but the car was only 2 years old. Audi refused to warranty the seat belt mechanism and wanted me to pay 800 to fix it. I escalated it to Audi of America and they said the dealer would agree to 5% off! Lots of little things with the car were wrong at what should be very low mileage. I refused and traded the car in. I really loved Audi but ultimately they spent their own customer. Would not buy another Audi unless they can prove building a deeper relationship with their quality and my satisfaction.

Favorite Features

Unstoppable, all wheel drive, sleek interior, xenons were great, superior wet traction - I adored this car

Great Car
By DG

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a great car to drive, highway drive is very good on gas. The car has great pickup going in to traffic. I would buy another the car handles well.

Favorite Features

Great handling and great on gas.

Suggested Improvements

Shorten the arm rest between the drivers set.

Glad I bought a 2008
By Schnauzer Ride

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first car in 15 years - live in NYC. I have the manual A4, titanium, iPod, Bluetooth. The car has been a blast to drive - although 4th sounds like it should be 6th! The car moves perfectly and the finish is just as every review indicated - nothing I would change about the interior. I have been averaging about 27mpg the first month - not bad considering Manhattan traffic. I am really glad I bought the 2008 as the 2009 looks far too much like a BMW. As for reviews about it being a bit slow out the gate, I'm not seeing it and am sure it is not worth the MPG trade off to have purchased the larger engine.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth phone, moonroof, classic lines. I think the titanium package really added to the style without going too over the edge. I also like the auto lights on, wipers on, etc. Lastly, the left foot rest is great - perfectly flat and you don't feel the wheel well.

Suggested Improvements

The iPod is the only thing I'm less than thrilled with - it works fine, but manipulating playlists is a real chore and there is no song/artist information provided. It is the one feature that really does not live up to the rest of the car, but it works well enough and is fortunately in the glovebox