2020 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $3,204
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Our Toyota RAV4 Adventure has begun!

Mr Bob, 12/23/2019
Adventure 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

This is my sixth Toyota first being a new 1971 Toyota Celica. This RAV4 Adventure has the best fit and finish of all of them both interior and exterior. Vehicle is loaded with safety features. Handling is excellent. Likes others have stated, engine noise is more pronounced on aggressive acceleration but not annoying. Gas mileage around town is 30 with regular fuel. Two features I miss is a power rear lift gate and a power passenger front seat. I believe there is a option package that includes them. Overall very pleased with my new RAV4 Adventure.

Premium sounds system FAIL

Mikem532 , 02/29/2020
XLE Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I like this car but the JBL premium sound upgrade is a big failure. The connection does not work. Most irritating is the system looses its memory when the car is started causing it to forget all presets. Toyota has been waiting for three months for an upgrade to fix this. A known problem that they will not inform customers about? Irritating at a minimum. It’s a lemon at this point.

Upgrade to Get Safety features

Mahlon Lang, 03/07/2020
XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I'm pleased with the car. I had a 2016 Rav4 LE and wanted to upgrade to get the safety features of an XLE which I did with a 2020 XLE

Ad
Build Your RAV4
Build and Pricetoyota.com

Rav4 2020

Rav4 202p, 01/10/2020
XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

The rav4 is great runs excellent, great body has so many safety features that my ins went down by 50 dollars per month. The new changes and the complete body chg makes this car. I love it

Great Ride!

Gary E., 03/08/2020
Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Love this car with the tech upgrades and smooth ride this is the crossover to buy.

12345...9