Used 2007 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews

Used Impreza for Sale
Select your model:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Has serious mechanical problems

phil_motor, 10/02/2013

In my experience (I've owned 20+ vehicles in 38 years) this Subaru has serious engine problems that the dealers and Subaru of America do not acknowledge. Expect to have your head gaskets replace (~$2000) on your own dime once the 60,000 mile warranty expires.

Almost perfect

Stiltd, 01/01/2007

This is almost the perfect performance car. Its handling, acceleration and braking are 80% of a supercar, but for 30% of the price. It gets all the right kind of attention (people complimenting its good looks) & none of the wrong kind. Engine has good power, transmission ratios are perfect, & AWD is awesome. Seats feel great, interior is very mature, all controls are easy to reach & the climate control system works perfectly. This is my first non-US made car, and while there are few things I miss, I can see why Detroit is in big trouble. I think it's one of the best looking cars of all time. BTW, gas mileage is BETTER than rated! (Insurance is higher than expected).

Not quite a 944 Turbo, but that's alright with me

khalils, 06/19/2011

My 2007 WRX Wagon replaced a 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo. I wanted a car that was a well-rounded and sporty daily driver but with all season reliability, better utility, and lower maintenance costs. The WRX does not have the handling prowess, balance, and speed of the Porsche. In spite of too much weight forward, it a taut handling car and fun to drive in the twisties. Its good in snow, gets decent gas mileage, and has yet to have any mechanical problems whatsoever after 31k miles. I am extremely satisfied with the car. I dumped the RE-92s that came stock on the car and mounted some decent rubber, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. That made a big, positive difference.

The car I always wanted!

Guario, 01/03/2007

I have been saving for this same model for quite a while and finally got it. I got the TR with the Urban Gray color. It is a blast to drive, all the power I need. The interior is very well designed and works well. The only minor quibble is that the stock speakers are rather weak. I replaced the factory stereo and they sound better but if you like music you should definitely replace the factory speakers with better quality ones and perhaps add a sub for the lows. Overall this car has been everything I'd hoped it would be and more. The best purchase I have ever made and I only paid $22,300 with just 81 miles on it.

THE GREATEST CAR EVAR!

djxphact0r, 01/02/2007

In my honest opinion I think this car tops all cars right now on the market, it's sleek, it's fast, it's great looking too. Doesn't make you feel like an old fogey driving a family car. This car can be either one to race, or one for a family, I use mine for family, and my family loves it!

12345...17