Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Vibe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...67891011

Pros
Cons

Love it, Love it, Love it!

nanalehew, 05/16/2008
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've been driving a 1998 Dodge Ram truck for 10 years purchased new. Never minded the 17 mpg till last year driving 40 miles one-way to work everyday. Finally decided it was time to look at fuel efficiency. Did all my research and honestly I reluctantly purchased my Vibe just because I really didn't want to drive a car again after driving a truck for so long. I have about 12,000 miles on my Vibe now after 6 months of ownership. Never had less than 30 mpg off the dealer lot. Average 30-35 in combo driving. All I can say now is that I LOVE MY VIBE! Roomy, fuel efficient, smooth riding, no mechanical issues so far. Road noise is a little more than expected, but no complaints. LOVE IT!!

2007 Vibe

Ray, 05/11/2008
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Vibe with having our first born and for the gas mileage. I've put 27k miles on it so far with no problems. Getting around 34 mpg, with 28 mpg in the winter. Like other Pontiacs it is noisy on the highway and wish there was a bit more leg room. But overall I'm very satisfied. Handles great and looks good for a wagon. Very versatile as I can put a variety of stuff inside it.

Great little wagon

edinde, 12/13/2007
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this vehicle in Oct '07 after looking at many different cars. Took it on 770 mile trip within 1st week and was surprised at the mileage at the speeds I was driving (75-85mph). Averaged 32.5 at 80-85 34.5 at 70-75. Handled great and enjoyed the height adjustment feature on the drivers seat. I purposely ordered the 5spd because of my good luck with my '92 Camry with the same setup and almost the same gas milage but over 200,000 miles on the car. Still drive the Camry to work everyday but the milage concerns me on a trip, therefore the vibe purchase. Love the way you can use the interior for even long items. Hope I can say the same for this car in 16years and 200k later.

1...67891011