Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe
With the deletion of the AWD and GT versions, the 2007 Pontiac Vibe line gets trimmed down to just a single trim level.
- Comfortable ride, roomy backseat, versatile cargo area, impressive fuel economy, available stability control, reliable Toyota powertrain.
- All major safety features are available as options only
- Toyota's version is likely to have better resale value.
Read full review
Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)|
|Horsepower||126 hp @ 6000 rpm|
Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Overview
The Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include , and 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M).
What's a good price on a Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe?
Price comparisons for Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe trim styles:
- The Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe Base is priced between $2,977 and $7,895 with odometer readings between 74894 and 149696 miles.
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 2007 Pontiac Vibes are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2007 Pontiac Vibe for sale near. There are currently 3 used and CPO 2007 Vibes listed for sale in your area, with list prices as low as $2,977 and mileage as low as 74894 miles. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2007 Pontiac Vibe.