Used 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Consumer Reviews

Used Aurora for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

It was a good car

Josh Magsam, 12/06/2002

I thoroughly enjoyed this vehicle; compared with other American full-size sedans of the era, it was truly second to none - and I include Cadillac and Lincoln in there as well. In many ways, it also held its own against the car my father was driving at the time I purchased it - a 1990 BMW 735i. At the time I purchased it, the ride was excellent, and the engine has always been a delight - wonderful torque.

1995 oldsmobile aurora

tupperlove, 12/12/2002

This is the first car I ever paid cash for and had reservation at first but have been more than satisfied. After owning this car for a year and a half the only money put into it was for the 100,000 mile tune up which put me back $300. Ouch! This car drives so-o smooth, it's like it floats on the interstate. I'll take one of these old cars over a new cheaper model anyday!! All of the bells and whistles are great! Defrosting sideview mirrors, heated leather seats (couldn't live without them!)and passenger side climate control makes this my perfect car!!

Great car!!!

Mandersn, 03/01/2002

I bought this car new and it has been the best car I've ever owned. At 112,000 miles, this car has been in the shop TWICE. As far as bad reviews...These cars last a long time...if you see any bad reports on them, they've probably been abused. Every car has some bad reviews from people who just don't know how to take car of cars. I would recommend this car to anyone!!

Frustrating and disappointing

dubitasomnis, 02/01/2003

This is a beautiful car with fine features, but the quality of the car is disappointing indeed. Power is abundant, but braking and handling are poor, while I rarely achieve better than 15 miles-per-gallon fuel economy! I've put almost $10,000 worth of repair and tune-up into this car since acquiring it two years ago, including a failed transmission; I am not at all optimistic that such costs will diminish in future. The total uselessness of the cup-holders serves as a metaphor for this car altogether -- a fairly impotent gesture by an American manufacturer to prove it can compete with German and Japanese luxury- sport models.

Love My Aurora

S.HORNE, 02/24/2003

My fiance owns a Acura Legend 4SE (fully loaded) I must say the interior sold me the moment I saw the vehicle. Very smooth ride, outstanding sound system, and comfortable for long drive. The sunroof is a enjoyable feature as well as the adjustable seats. I gain a lot of respect on the road as heads turn with approval when I accelerate to reach my designation. The Performance match Acura Legend anyday. Hold on if you own one. You'll never forget the experience.

12345...10