Used 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Consumer Reviews

Used Aurora for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

Holds up well

BS Will, 02/07/2003

I love this car. The trunk is roomy enough to hold our boys' double stroller and still accomodate packages. The seats are comfortable and the driver's positioning and access to controls is natural and intuitive. The driver's seating position memory is great for those few times my wife drives the car. On the downside, the cupholders in the front are worthless. Even though the car has been garage-kept and driven easily, there are some fit-and-finish issues both inside and out. The gas mileage is low and the "baby" Northstar requires premium fuel.

Crying

*$lyn$*, 02/21/2003

Bought the car used two years ago. Within month, had a cracked head gasket. Was told it had been previously worked on. Couple months later, fuel pump needed replaced. Have had solenoids, and sensors replaced. Transmission flushed, and now...a cracked block. Will be over $4,500 to repair (that's for a used engine with replacement). A new engine is $5,000 alone. I still owe that much for the loan. Don't know what to do, but cry. Repairs are unbelievably expensive! I loved this car...till it needed a repair. If you buy one...hope you're a mechanic, cause you're gonna need one.

Best sedan ever own/driven!

Donna, 04/29/2008

I have had this car since 51000 miles, and it now has over 200,000 miles. I still love the car and haven't driven another one that comes close to the Aurora. No major mechanical issues ever. I've used synthetic oil always and premium fuels. I would purchase another Aurora, just like the one I own, any day.

1...5678910