Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 139 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Love the Titan
By White Titan

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Titan Crew cab for 6 months now. I had an Audi A4 before and the drive and quality is not far off. I have 2 boys and outdoor toys. The truck performs flawlessly. The pulling power is better than expected and I have had no issues with this truck. It is fun to drive and my wife loves to drive as well. Stereo great. Drive and power great. Build quality is awesome. I have the 7 year 70k bumper to bumper Nissan had no problem giving that. Highly recommend.

One Great Truck
By Rock

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So Far I have absolutely no complaints. Best truck I've ever owned. More power than I could have imagined. Stereo blew me away. Car-like ride and comfort. To say that I am pleased with my purchase would be the understatement of the year.

Power and the stereo. Comfort hard to beat. Bed has more options than you can shake a stick at when it comes to utility.

Need a way to switch the ac off to the back seat or at least back it off once that zone cools off.

Sharp looking and fun to drive
By Rob

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first import and so far I am very impressed with the style and ride of the titan. The small features like the tail gate, back compartment and large driver controled real window with the fantastic sound system are great touches. The speed of response with the engine is very good and it sounds great.

I love my moon roof and heated seats adn the power the titan displays.

For the tall person the seats could have lower settings and the environmentat controls could be easier to operate. Nothing to serious.

Fantastic Truck
By SuaSponte

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I shopped for a while and narrowed my full size crew cab truck choice down to a Ford F-150 Lariat or the Nissan Titan LE, both 4x4s. After a couple of test drives it was a no-brainer, the Nissan was far superior in all respects. The Ford seats were not comfortable, the Nissan's sound system and controls were much better; additionally, the navigation system in the Nissan was awesome and much better implemented. The Ford F-150's power was an also ran in comparison. Both trucks ride and handle very well for big rides, but the Nissan felt more stable in the mountain roads where I ride. Also love the spray in bedliner from the factory and the innovative bed management rail system, etc...

Navigation system, spray in bedliner, bed rail system, DVD Entertainment Center, well laid out controls, comfortable seats, over-sized center console, rear seats that fold up out of the way or the backs that fold down for extra storage. 12 volt electrical outlet in the bed, ext. storage compartment.

Fuel economy, I can dream can't I? I am a real automobile audiophile, so this may not be fair (most will think I am crazy), but better sub-woofer, speakers and better more powerful amplifiers. I am upgrading to Polk Audio speakers and Alpine digital amplifier. Actually, no real complaints - great!

bye bye chevy
By Bobby

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Well I was a chevy man for all of my 30 years until I sat behind the wheel of my new titan. By far the fastest truck I have ever owned. I see alot of mpg complaints but what would you expect from 5.6 V8. I added Cold Air induction and a few other bolt ons exhaust etc.. and am getting 13 city and 16 hwy. The Rockford sound is incredible, and my kids love the DVD. I am still finding stuff on this truck that I didn't know was there

POWER,Audio,DVD,Very roomy,soft comfortable leather, heated seats, under seat storage, tons of compartments, bed system, I just love everything about this truck.

cooled seats, better intake system would improve factory mpg