Used 2010 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 6

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

Style, Value, and Performance
By Michael

2010 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is our second Mazda, having just traded a 2007 CX-9. Exterior styling is much more attractive than Honda Accord or Toyota Camry, and it is much sportier too. This car is a tremendous value. We paid $28,500 with $2000 in rebates.

Exterior design. Acceleration, steering, handling. Interior room and trunk space.

A little more rear seat headroom (we are a family of six footers). Better sound from BOSE stereo. More lateral support from front seats. Some cheap interior pieces, ie; headliner, door panels.

Where is the zoom?
By kayejames

2010 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have been very dissatisfied so far with the 2010 Mazda 6. I have the Manual sport edition. My major complaint is the throttle lag. My 1998 Corolla with 160K miles had better acceleration. Other complaints, the car shudders when reversing, the hand brake doesn't work well, the temperature control is not great and the car bottoms out very easily, I have to go extremely slowly over speed bumps. I highly recommend taking for an extended test drive before purchasing

Looks good, nice looking interior, holds corners well

Acceleration, reverse gear, temperature control, suspension

Bang For Your Buck
By Jeff&Melissa

2010 Mazda 6 s Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

If you're like me and want to have some fun while driving but don't want to pay top dollar to get it, than the Mazda 6 Sport V6 is for you. I test drove every car in its class and some cars above it (much more expensive) and the Mazda outperformed dollar for dollar every time. I've had mine for a month now and I still have to take a look at it each time I get in or out and think to myself "what a beautiful car"

The engine power and sport shift mode, styling, cabin and trunk room, intuitive control locations, bluetooth, etc,, et,c, etc.

Road noise is a little above average and shift speed is slower than I'd like - taking price into consideration I can't expect anything more though.

2010 MazdaA6 Grand Touring
By Bill

2010 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the car over the weekend. We looked at about a dozen in this category and went with the Mazda. So far we really like all the options, BlueTooth, Nav, Sirius etc.

Pricing was better than expected. Techno gadgets are easier to use than expected.

Bose sound system seems weak and rear speakers rattle when bass notes are hit.

over 1 year together
By vonsippen

2010 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Car runs great, but I still have the feeling that something will break down. The driving is not so comfortable, and the engine sound is too loud, it sounds like blender and both with the transmission, they think before they act. I saw more responsive trans than this one. Overall quality and ride is ok, not for elderly but still only for going to work and back. The best thing is THE LOOK. MAZDA6 looks like much more expensive car, paint job is great after a year looks shiny like new.

THE LOOK!

engine sound and the electronics of trans.