2018 Lamborghini Huracan Review
Which Huracan does Edmunds recommend?
The Performante is the obvious choice for the ultimate Huracan experience. It's lighter, faster and more hardcore. You're buying an exotic sports car, so why not get the most exotic version?
Edmunds' Expert Review
- Outlandish performance and handling
- Dramatic Italian style inside and out
- Non-turbo engine soundtrack to die for
- Not a whole lot of space to store anything
- Not particularly easy to see out the back
- Getting in or out is a graceless endeavor
- Performante model boasts more power, less weight, and new suspension and brakes
- Part of the first Huracan generation introduced for 2014
Jump to:Related 2018 Huracan articles
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Huracan models:
- All-Wheel-Drive System
- Provides additional traction and stability compared to rear-wheel drive.
- Rearview Camera and Parking Sensors
- Alerts the driver to objects in front of and behind the car when parking and provides a view from the rear bumper.
- Carbon-Ceramic Brake Discs
- Reduces brake fade in heavy use, such as when you're driving on a racetrack.