Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...72

Pros
Cons

I will never buy American again...

Sandi, 09/04/2006

I just purchased a 2007 LX V-5 4 door sedan. It handles superbly, and I feel 110% safe in this vehicle. I highly recommend it. I had a Chevy Malibu and it doesn't even compare. Honda is in a class by itself -- the Japanese have outdone themselves. Great V-6 engine, fast as lightning, terrific sound system and overall comfort. Run, don't walk, to your nearest Honda dealership. Awesome driving experience!

Strong, fast, and drives well, but...

OnBudgetTraveler, 01/05/2007

I have the very mixed feelings about this car. I like how it drives. The steering is precise, cornering perfect, acceleration great. The transmission is fine when accelerating, but jerky in slow driving. It up-shifts when it is not really needed. Inside, everything is located logically, easy to use. CD player and FM are good but XM is not. I don’t like climate control because AC and heating are used together for defogging and windshield vents are too noisy. There are intermittent rattles that come in, disappear, and come back again. Suspension of Accord is “sporty” (bumpy). In overall, I am not completely happy with my Accord. I feel like I drive an oldie car but I still rate it high.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

John, 05/15/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Updated review on 12/3/2018. I have since sold the car with 171,000 miles. No major repairs, but at the last visit to mechanic, it did need many pricy repairs most notably an oil pan that involved dropping the whole subframe to a tune of 900$, Also need CV joints which was an additional 500, Starter, and Radio console unit. I cut my losses but it was an old car that needed work. Upgraded to a 2012 V6. Updated review 6 years later. Still a solid runner with over 160k on it. Minimal repairs minus the front ball joints. Amazing car. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. Get the EX model, has many more features than LX. I purchased this car (NON CERTIFIED) From a Honda Dealer in 2010, The car was a trade in (1st ownder purchased it and put 75k on it) The car had some ball joint issues after I bought it, but I took it to my local mechanic who fixed them up and this car has been amazing since then. This is seriously been one of if not the best car I have ever owned. Engine is so nice and quiet even after 10 years of use. The car now has 159k on it, and its a solid runner. Transmission is good too, no hard shifting or problems. I use michelins (nitrogen inflated) and the ride is smooth and solid. I did replace the front struts a few months ago for ride comfort. (dont go to dealer they will rip you off, go to local mechanic) I highly recommed this car, very very dependable..unlike my ford Taurus that was in the shop ever other week.

Sports Sedan Sleeper

daninoah, 01/24/2007

Very few know that you can get an accord V6 with 244 hp and a S2000 6 speed manual transmission. The car is really a less luxury version of the Acura TL type S. It is fast, quiet, responsive, and just saucy!! All that, plus a lease payment under $300 including tax! This car has a sensible and ergonomic interior, a great sound system, carbon fiber look accents, great trunk, and good looks

Excellence for the Masses

90in55, 01/24/2011

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family. There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want. I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles. The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight. 2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier. The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats. The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

12345...72