Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...72

Pros
Cons

Loved this car 250k miles

Vicki Crawford, 05/17/2017
Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I loved this car and put 250k miles on it without major repairs before I totaled it. :(

I plan to run it into the ground...

briangrim310, 03/04/2011

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007. I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years. I really have no complaints so far. I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles. Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance. Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has. I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

My 7th accord

Accord guy, 09/27/2006

I have owned 6 previous Accords ('95, '98, '99, '01, 02, and '04), and this is by far the best. The perfect build quality reflects that it is in the last year of this body style. I tried buying an 06 civic prior to this purchase but found many design flaws and rattles, and poor grade interior materials to be disappointing. I am sticking to Accords. Accords represent the best compromise between cost, fuel economy, practicality, and quality. If you are driving in an urban setting, there is not my difference in fuel mileage between a Civic and an Accord-- 28 mpg vs 25 mpg.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

John, 05/15/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Updated review on 12/3/2018. I have since sold the car with 171,000 miles. No major repairs, but at the last visit to mechanic, it did need many pricy repairs most notably an oil pan that involved dropping the whole subframe to a tune of 900$, Also need CV joints which was an additional 500, Starter, and Radio console unit. I cut my losses but it was an old car that needed work. Upgraded to a 2012 V6. Updated review 6 years later. Still a solid runner with over 160k on it. Minimal repairs minus the front ball joints. Amazing car. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. Get the EX model, has many more features than LX. I purchased this car (NON CERTIFIED) From a Honda Dealer in 2010, The car was a trade in (1st ownder purchased it and put 75k on it) The car had some ball joint issues after I bought it, but I took it to my local mechanic who fixed them up and this car has been amazing since then. This is seriously been one of if not the best car I have ever owned. Engine is so nice and quiet even after 10 years of use. The car now has 159k on it, and its a solid runner. Transmission is good too, no hard shifting or problems. I use michelins (nitrogen inflated) and the ride is smooth and solid. I did replace the front struts a few months ago for ride comfort. (dont go to dealer they will rip you off, go to local mechanic) I highly recommed this car, very very dependable..unlike my ford Taurus that was in the shop ever other week.

Value Package that lived up to its name

Doniv, 07/25/2018
Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 11 years of regular use I am thrilled to move on with another Honda. The value package has been an incredible vehicle for me and my family and its still in great shape (considering other vehicles at similar usage). Other than regular maintenance - per recommended schedule - I have had a total of two repairs bills costing $250. I have driven this through snow, ice, heavy downpours umpteen times with no problem - the VP grips the road and handles extremely well under all weather conditions with relative ease. I look forward to the next 11 years

12345...72