Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 341 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Car Unless you are over 5'11"
By reid

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When test driving, this car was exactly what I wanted. Very reliable (I had a Volvo that cost thousands of dollars a month in repairs), nice looking, safe. I planned on driving it forever. I am about 6'2" and it is clear after driving this car for 3 months that it is NOT designed to be comfortable for people over 5'11". When I drive the back of my leg is raised off the seat and requires me keep my leg elevated. I have tried every seat position and steering wheel adjustment and nothing works. Also, the brake pedal is in front of the gas pedal and requires me to lift my leg to move from one pedal to the other. This combination is extremely uncomfortable for tall drivers.

Honda reliability. Its simplicity. What you get for the value. Love this car except for the driving comfort.

Design cars for tall people! Make sure the back of the leg rests on the seat. I will look at the accord in the future, but this will walk out of the dealership if this isn't fixed.

My first car!
By Mrs. Idris Elba

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 39,000 miles on it. I have only had it for a week and so far so good! The interior is very spacious and comfortable, and all of the controls are in perfect location in this car.

I love the stereo system and the steering wheel controls. I also love the keyless entry as well as the trunk release and window controls from the key.

Needs aux jack for ipods and a better turning radius.

First Car!
By skywave777

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a week ago with 43,500 miles on it. Everything works great! The V6 is smooth and powerful but the gas mileage is not that great. I get an average of 20 mpg combined city and highway. I do a a lot of daily driving, maybe I should have chosen the 4 cylinder engine. But it's not that bad. The sound system is pretty decent. Love the leather seats. Good legroom in the back. I gotta get one of the power outlet fixed. My girlfriend likes the girl a lot. It's a great car for my first car!

remote linked window opening, moonroof, V6 is strong and silent. leather seats with power adjustment. reliability! 6 disc CD changer. LED taillights! 17" Wheels.

gas mileage on the V6, road noise. HID fog lights. transmission!

Nice, but to long
By JK

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Nice aerodynamic design, but difficult to park. Outside mirrors are small, the rear part of the car not visible. Sunroof makes the inside ceiling to low and I had only 1 inch above my head. Squeaky Windows in street driving, although the car had only 20,000 km. Interior design all in black and plastic releases bad, unhealthy odor; not enough air in the cabin, had to open Windows whenever possible. Not enough braking power. Seats to firm, not comfortable for long driving. Very good tilt & telescopic steering wheel and gear-shifter. Excellent and smooth driving on highway. Radio doesn't have good reception. After 3 months I traded it for an SUV.

Good Michelin tires and alloy wheels. Smooth driving on highway. Reliable car.

This Accord became to much long. Get rid of cheap black smelly plastic. Brake and rotor quality poor. Rubber around windows create constant squeaky noise. Not enough room above head; lowering the driver's seat makes parking more difficult. The cabin is to dark inside.

So Far So Good
By Racer0608

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

After a week of ownership my initial impression is good. I had a 1993 BMW 525it. The Honda does not ride or drive nearly as well. The hybrid system does have some bumps and jolts with all the stuff going on in the drivetrain. As of now I am pleased with my purchase, I'll update the review in a year or so if things change.

GREAT stereo. Nice Navigation system. Wonderful climate control. Love the looks.. Fuel mileage better than expected. 26 city 36hwy.

I have always hated lumbar support. Get rid of it. Figure out how to get BMW ride and handling.