Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 341 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Sleeper sedan
By maxdriver

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded a Focus SVT for my 6-speed sedan. I wanted something with more room and refinement. I am extremely pleased with the Accord. The 6-speed is very smooth shifting; the engine is powerful and smooth. I recently sold my G35 coupe, which sounded like a tractor engine at WOT compared to the Accord V06! I like the stealth(sleeper)appearance of the sedan. The body leans more than I like in curves. I plan on adding some TL sway bars in the future.

Smooth shifting 6-speed; roomy interior; well equipped standard features - 6 airbags; ABS; stability control; heated leather; sunroof; anticipated Honda reliability; regular gas

Fog lights should be standard; stiffer sway bars

Bad city mileage
By Bo

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda Accord a month ago. I am not very happy with the acceleration I get. I believe the VTEC engine takes time to respond especially at the lower gears. I drove my car for the first month only in city (several lights& traffic) and got very bad mileage of 18-19 compared to the advertised 24 mpg. Have been driving without hard braking and use of much air conditioning or heat. I was expecting atleast 21-22. Very disappointed! Not sure if I was handed the last bad piece they had.

Sporty look,roomy interiors, controls on steering wheel.

Automatic transmission, brakes, city mileage.

Too much fun for a 4-cyl
By CHIEF

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have 1300 miles on the car and I am impressed with the ride. The drive train tends to whine when put under pressure, but the engine is top of its class. I am not sure why you would buy the 6-cyl when the i4 is so peppy and quiet at hwy speeds. I get 26 mpg around town with the manual. I think this is the best buy hands down.

XM, room, leather, engine

Better plastic that does not gouge so easily. Manual shifter could be smoother

Sweet Ride
By Dave

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

Roomy and stylish interior with simple controls, tight build quality, smooth ride, refined drive trains, excellent crash test scores, Honda's strong reputation for reliability, high resale value and no sales tax for my hybrid in CT. The car rides like a $40,000 car, I love it! Feels and drives like a much more expensive car than the Toyota Camry. Way more engine horsepower & torque than the wimpish I4 Camry but not quite as thrifty on the gas. The V6 performance and higher quality road manners is worth it over the Camry plus mid 30's MPG- Very happy!

V6 performance with very good MPG. You wouldn't know it's a hybrid. Heated leather seats, quality feel of the ride, moonroof, no sales tax for hybrid.

The heated seat take too long to warm up.

I like this car more every day
By Allegro

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I will own this car for a long time. I like to drive and this car is a great balance of performance and economy. I purchased a new Accord in 1990 and it has 160,000 miles and it has had no issues. I intend to keep this one even longer. It is nice to get a good quality car without having to pay for countless fancy options.

Clean styling. Quality build.