Used 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews

Used Trailblazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Enjoy every moment of the drive!

thesubwaypushe, 04/14/2013

It took me about two seconds into the test drive to turn to my friend in the back seat and yell, "This is my truck!" And I didn't care that the salesperson heard me. That's how excited I was as I settled into the bolstered leather seats and hit the accelerator. Then after a mile or so, I realized this was a very special truck. It drives like a sports car and truly tugs at your soul when it hits you with that attractive engine note. Going out to the winding curves of Long Island or the hilly moutains in the country is such a treat. It feels like a true muscle CAR of yesteryear, is extremely comfortable, and looks great as well. Vroooooom!!! Chris Thomasel

Not sure I want another Chevrolet

cottonqueen, 02/24/2009

After owning a 2002 TrailBlazer, decided to get a new one. Boy was that a mistake. I loved it for the first 2 1/2 months. Then the stabilization light came on, got it fixed then check engine light came on. The nightmare begins, took in 12/27/08 and as of this date 2/24/09 I still have not gotten it fixed. They cannot get a torque converter. They say that is my problem. If they cannot get that part, what is to say they can get any other part that breaks! I am begining to hate Chevy. Paying for something, I cannot drive!

Nice SUV

Bruce, 10/21/2007

This is a fun SUV. Not to be mistaken for a real off road SUV. The fuel mileage is better than the manufacturer says, I'm getting 16.57 mpg. I am looking forward to increasing the horsepower. If you are looking forward to a fun SUV with horsepower this is the SUV for you.

Worse car I could have purchased

Gentletouch, 10/29/2009

I purchased my TB new with 21 miles on it. Two months later my computers went out. I blew the horn and the car died. Took a week for the dealership to figure what was actually wrong with the truck, and took another week and a half to fix it. I have a funny noisy from the wheels now when I back up. Dealer said it was rocks and it would go away, but it didn’t. The stabilitrack light comes on all the time for no reason. When I went to trade the TB in the value on it is next to nothing. I wouldn’t recommend this care to anybody.

I Dig It

Dave, 01/30/2010

I get a little over 16 mpg average with fairly aggressive driving. I can't complain for what I get. Suspension was too stiff so I softened a little. Perfect now. VERY fun to drive. Its my work truck. People always asking what the heck it is-- SS's are rare around here.

12345...14