Used 2013 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spark model:

Added some Spark to my life
By Happy Driver

2013 Chevrolet Spark 2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

My first experience with the car was as a rental while my vehicle was in the shop. I fell in love. When we decided to buy a car to use, and then give to our daughter when going to college, I immediately thought of this car. It's easy to park, gets fantastic gas mileage, and was well within the price range. The a/c however, doesn't work, so my commute to work this summer has been less than optimal. Other than that, it's still a great little car with a fantastic radio. And at almost 6 feet tall, I fit in the car, and so does my husband. Not a lot of backseat room with the seats all the way back. But I can fit a weeks worth of groceries in the trunk.

Yellow go cart
By Jack

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Ride is rough on bumps . Think if it had tires with more hight or space between rim and road would ride better.other than that it seems to be OK so far not owned it long enough yet for full review.

Yellow go cart
By Jack

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Most fun car ever....
By jeanette LeVesque

2013 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love it so much. I have the 5 speed which is flawless and peppy. Very dependable and oh, so cute. I am getting too old to drive but am having a terrible time deciding to give up my "Sparky."

Sparky
By Laura

2013 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love this little car. The driver seat is said to be more comfy than the passengers, so I don't mind long trips. Great gas milage and handles well. As with most small cars it has a lot of blind spots.