The 2017 Chevrolet Spark is perfect for first-time buyers and city dwellers. It's inexpensive, easy to maneuver and offers plenty of amenities and safety equipment. If that sounds great to you, keep reading to learn more about Chevy's high-tech, low-cost hatchback.
- Impressive number of features at an affordable price
- Can be had with optional high-tech safety features that are typically unavailable in this class
- High fuel economy
- Easy to park in tight spaces.
- Acceleration is very slow, both for the class and in general
- Not much rear legroom and cargo capacity.