Used 2013 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews - 57 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2013 Chevrolet Equinox

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

ONE OF THE BEST CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED!
By Todd

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just a great, dependable, comfortable vehicle with great styling and use of space. Many user friendly features makes it a joy to drive.

Great SUV
By Kshelleyb

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I like feeling that I'm in a large SUV without the large SUV gas mileage. The Equinox is a quiet comfortable ride with the rear backup camera and the myLink system.

Love my Equinox!
By C. E.

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car overall! I would have liked to have air vents in the back for the kids, and maybe another USB port in the back for them, but it hasn't been a problem at all not having those. I had a compact car before, so I adjusted well to the heavier vehicle's need for more stopping distance on wet roads, but the traction control works well, and the brakes are very responsive. It's just something to keep in mind for others who were used to driving smaller, lighter cars. I also was happy to see that my average MPG is higher than it was with any prior, smaller cars (most recently a Mazda 5). I average about 27 in the city and have gotten up to 35 on the highway, measured in stretches of 50 miles. I have only had the car for about a month, and have put a lot of miles on it with a family vacation, so I have had plenty of opportunities to use all of the controls and really get a feel for how easy the controls are and the ease of driving. I love this car! I only had N/A for a lot of the reliability questions because it hasn't come up in the short time that I have had the car.

Great vehicle with great winter traction
By Bill

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second Equinox. My first one was a 2011 AWD 4cyc LT1 that couldnt stay out of the shop...Frustrated and almost out of warrenty with the 2011, my salesman put me in a new 2013 AWD LT1 and Ive owned it just a little over 3 yeaars now with 34k on it..Its only been back to the dealership once in these three years and it also gets 29mpg on the highway at 71 mph...Very nice vehicle.

adaquate
By randy wellens

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

just ok