The Cadillac XTS is no longer the biggest sedan in the brand's lineup, but its smooth ride quality, quiet cabin and classic styling make it a solid choice for those who aren't looking for a sport sedan.
- Spacious interior with high-quality materials throughout
- Impressive number of high-tech features
- Available all-wheel drive for cold-weather climates
- Optional twin-turbo V6 offers strong straight-line acceleration.
- Standard V6 struggles to get the big sedan moving
- Surprisingly narrow trunk opening
- Touch-sensitive controls can be a hassle to use while driving.