2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Great buy under $30,000

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Great buy under $30,000
By NErealtor on

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Previously owned a 98 olds bravada then an 03 chevy trail blazer. Liked both of them a lot. Both drove a little rough like a truck but served me well. I still wanted an SUV or crossover, one under $30,000, but with a little better gas mileage and handling. I test drove the Santa Fe, Tucson, Rogue, Escape, Edge, Outback, Forester, and Equinox. All had nice features, but non left me wanting to drive one home that day. Finally decided to drive the Rav4 and fell in love with it. Husband really likes it too and he doesn't care for suvs. Love the blue color and the V6. It's early, but think I will really like the Rav4. Got it for a good price according to Edmunds. Hope it's great in the snow.

seems well built, love the blue paint, adjustable back seat, plenty of a/c even though no vents in back like larger SUVs, great stereo, blue tooth, control panel looks nice. No blind spots. Leather seats, handles very well and V6 has great get up and go! Push button start is different but fun!

Cup holders barely large enough for my 32 oz cups, but they do fit. Wish the leather came in darker colors because of my kids and dogs. Don't mind the spare tire on the back but other people comment on it at first until they see how nice my RAV4 is and realize the tire isn't a big deal.