2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Best of all...it's reliable!
By scott B on 10/14/06 04:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Not everyone needs AWD. If you do, you'd be hard-pressed to find a car that does AWD better than Subaru. I drive 40,000 miles a year, sometimes in snowy conditions, so I feel the AWD is important to have. The Subaru fuel economy combined with the Subaru reputation for engine longevity make this car appropriate for such high mileage. It's just a plus that it is so comfortable. My traveling partner has a BMW 330, and we both agree the Legacy is more comfortable...so much so that we never take the BMW on business trips. 31 mpg at 78 mph is very good for an automatic AWD...better than I would have guessed...and better than advertised. After 250,000 miles, I'll probably buy another one!

Still kind of amazed.
By Dan on 10/12/06 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a reliable, safe, affordable ($20k or under) car big enough to for 2 car seats (though this is not our primary family car) that didn't look & feel like every other car on the road. I drove the Civic & Rabbit, then the Outback Sport. The last was a little cramped, so the dealer suggested the Legacy. It's bigger, more powerful, with much nicer styling, and in a completely different class than the others. Looks great, and IIHS Gold crash test ratings. I got the '07 with the sport trim (fog lights and spoiler).

Best Car I've owned
By Steve on 10/03/06 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had a Camry and an Accord and was looking for a new vehicle. I drove the new Camry and the Accord...Ho Hum. I wanted something different that was actually more in touch with the road and the driving experience in general. I found it in the Legacy. Driving this car is a dream. It is so tactile and accurate. It is like the car is on rails. The quality, fit & finish is impressive. Acceleration is responsive. It is just so fun to drive. Instrumentation is well organized, and lots of safety features. Regular gas too. You will love this car.

Great car!
By G. Woolfe on 10/03/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Navi (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is an extremely well built and attractive car. The SI drive really makes a difference in the response of the car. Sport sharp mode turns it into a real performance vehicle. The handling and road feel are great. The cabin is very quiet and the seating is supportive and comfortable. The controls, instruments and nav system are first class and easy to use. The radio with SRS sounds great and offers lots of features. We got the XM option and it offers a fine selection of listening options. This is truly an outstanding value for a great car. Strongly recommended.

Love my Legacy!
By M Winkler on 09/10/06 09:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

We have the 2007 Legacy with SI-Drive (Subaru Intelligent Drive), which gives the engine 3 modes: Intelligent (great for around town and best fuel economy) Sport, standard mode, and Sport Sharp, which gives it better performance for sport driving. This car handles great, fun to drive, looks awesome, and came with XM installed. You get so much for your money with this car. We are very happy with it.

Very impressed!
By Michael&Mary on 08/27/06 17:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this car without seeing one (saw pictures) and without test driving one. Big mistake! No way! This car is so much fun to drive. Plenty of power for a four cylinder even with the air conditioner on. Lots of leg room in the front, back might be a little tight for a tall person. Controls are simple and easy to find. Seats are comfortable and easy to maneuver. Radio is satisfactory. The safety features are excellent The car handles very well. Lots of car for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.