Fantastic and sophistocated drive
By Marc on
2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
Would never have thought I would own a Subaru. Just saw this HOT car while out looking at the Mazda 6 on the other side of the lot. My final decision was between the IS300 and this car. The Legacy had more to offer for less money. It's been 6 months and I have 12,000 miles on it. Still drives, looks, sounds and smells like new. I will never be able to buy anything without the AWD. It is also very comforting to know you are in one of the safest vehicles. I would recommend this car to anyone; it is a fit for just about every type of person.
Favorite Features
Ultimate control on dry, wet and snowy roads! Quick and can throw you back into your seat pretty well. Inside and out looks are conservative but sporty (HOT). Excited to experience its known reliability. My previous GM lacked this.
Suggested Improvements
Stereo could be upgraded; back seats need to fold down, gas mileage, needs steering wheel controls, auto lights when it gets dark and the nav. system on the manual transmission. Nothing has been found to be annoying and I have been able to be very happy with the car without having the above listings.