2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Watchout Blue Oval and Bow Tie
By rdstoy on 07/08/11 19:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My last few trucks have been Ford F-150's but with the spark plug issues plaguing 5.4L Triton I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Chevrolet and was not impressed, Dodge was not considered, Toyota too pricy. One of my friends talked me into trying the Titan and I was very impressed with performance, fit and finish and comfort of the Titan. Found a 2010 LE with less than 10,000 miles and thus far it is everything I expected and more. My first trip, about 300 miles round trip, got about 19 MPG with the A/C running the entire time. Not bad for a four wheel drive truck.

2 neighbor's F-150's in the "Bone Yard"!!
By swolfe44 on 03/06/11 17:53 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2004 Titan the same day my neighbor bought a new 2004 F-150. 3 years (80k miles) later his F-150 was falling apart, so he traded it on a 2007 F-150?? Here we were in 2010, 3 years later, his 07 F-150 has 92,000 miles on it and it's just blown the tranny--He traded it, again-on another F-150...some people never learn!! My 2004 Titan had 378,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it on a new 2010. I thought about keeping it to see if I could put a 3rd F-150 in the "Boneyard", but I've made made neighbor feel bad enough already ;o)

My second Titan
By Topnikko on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Titan on Saturday. I traded in my 2006 Titan SE on a loaded LE with Technology Package. Looked at every full size truck before buying my second Titan. Nissan is offering incentives that make the Titan unbeatable. Frankly, even without the incentives, this truck fits me better than the others. Wanted to buy American but I just don't like them as much as the Titan. Plus, this truck is made in Tennessee.

Good Purchase
By Dave on 08/30/10 10:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Nissan Titan! And, with the poor economy, I got it for a great price. I've had my Titan for almost a year & have no rattles or other noises. The crew cab is very roomy. Don't believe everything you read or hear about the mileage. I have a tow package & 4WD, but get 19-20 MPG if I keep it at 65 MPH on the freeway. I pulled a lightly loaded trailer on the freeway and got 16 MPG.

2nd time around
By daddyo on 06/18/10 20:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, the first was a 2005 LE. I went to a 2007 Chevy Silverado, big mistake, what a piece of junk. I just swapped for a 2010 Titan LE loaded, way nicer in every aspect. As someone else said no buyer remorse. Add to that buiy at invoice and a $4,000.00 rebate, the rest are just also rans. FYI, my 2005 only went in for repairs once in 3 years and that was for a squeaky drivers seat which was fixed, don't even get me started on the Silverado, paint peeling, emblems falling off, dash rattles, the list goes on.

Back to a Titan
By Martini on 05/17/10 19:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I owned an 05 for 3 1/2 years when gas prices peaked. Panic set in so I traded in for an Acura RL. 18 months later I had to go back to a full size pick up. Looked at Ford (liked it, especially the SYNC), Toyota (really liked it, before the recall), Chevy (liked it but wow what a price), Dodge (did not like it at all, funny but I love it in the commercials). When I got back into the Titan (last one I drove) I felt at home and the price was right. Loaded up LE 4x4 crew cab beat the extended cab Tundra by some four grand. Two weeks after my purchase the recall hit and I looked like a genius :-P

Titan number 2
By Steve on 05/14/10 18:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, 1st one in 2004 and loved it in town and on the highway. Traded for a new Frontier in 2007 and never looked back until last month. Love the Frontier so much I kept it and traded my commuter car. This 2010 Titan is now my daily driver and it is great. Gas mileage is as expected, just OK. It is a full sized truck with a V-8 and the 16 in town is ok. Comfortable, handles like a dream, sounds great and lots of toys. Loving it! Nissan hit a home run in '04 and it still is 7 years later. I did compare to the other full size trucks and Nissan is still the best for the money.

Outstanding Value
By No Buyer Remorse on 11/28/09 14:19 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Former Chevy guy, over analyzed the market, didn't pay much attention to the Titan at first due to the age of the model but after driving and comparing what you get for the money the decision became clear. Drove the Ford F150 and Toyota Tundra Platinum 4x4, both very nice trucks, new Dodge probably the best ride of all but not convinced about Dodge building a truck for Nissan? The 2010 Titan is a keeper, great build quality, very nice handling and absolutely no buyers remorse.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan in VA is:

$130 per month*