Used 2010 Nissan Titan LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Watchout Blue Oval and Bow Tie
By rdstoy

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My last few trucks have been Ford F-150's but with the spark plug issues plaguing 5.4L Triton I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Chevrolet and was not impressed, Dodge was not considered, Toyota too pricy. One of my friends talked me into trying the Titan and I was very impressed with performance, fit and finish and comfort of the Titan. Found a 2010 LE with less than 10,000 miles and thus far it is everything I expected and more. My first trip, about 300 miles round trip, got about 19 MPG with the A/C running the entire time. Not bad for a four wheel drive truck.

Comfort and performance, very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle.

Everything perfect

2 neighbor's F-150's in the "Bone Yard"!!
By swolfe44

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2004 Titan the same day my neighbor bought a new 2004 F-150. 3 years (80k miles) later his F-150 was falling apart, so he traded it on a 2007 F-150?? Here we were in 2010, 3 years later, his 07 F-150 has 92,000 miles on it and it's just blown the tranny--He traded it, again-on another F-150...some people never learn!! My 2004 Titan had 378,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it on a new 2010. I thought about keeping it to see if I could put a 3rd F-150 in the "Boneyard", but I've made made neighbor feel bad enough already ;o)

My second Titan
By Topnikko

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Titan on Saturday. I traded in my 2006 Titan SE on a loaded LE with Technology Package. Looked at every full size truck before buying my second Titan. Nissan is offering incentives that make the Titan unbeatable. Frankly, even without the incentives, this truck fits me better than the others. Wanted to buy American but I just don't like them as much as the Titan. Plus, this truck is made in Tennessee.

Styling, interior design, power, the rumble of the engine, quality, durability, value.

Better gas mileage, six speed transmission.

Good Purchase
By Dave

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Nissan Titan! And, with the poor economy, I got it for a great price. I've had my Titan for almost a year & have no rattles or other noises. The crew cab is very roomy. Don't believe everything you read or hear about the mileage. I have a tow package & 4WD, but get 19-20 MPG if I keep it at 65 MPH on the freeway. I pulled a lightly loaded trailer on the freeway and got 16 MPG.

Redesign the body & be the first one to put a diesel engine in a light truck.

2nd time around
By daddyo

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, the first was a 2005 LE. I went to a 2007 Chevy Silverado, big mistake, what a piece of junk. I just swapped for a 2010 Titan LE loaded, way nicer in every aspect. As someone else said no buyer remorse. Add to that buiy at invoice and a $4,000.00 rebate, the rest are just also rans. FYI, my 2005 only went in for repairs once in 3 years and that was for a squeaky drivers seat which was fixed, don't even get me started on the Silverado, paint peeling, emblems falling off, dash rattles, the list goes on.

I just love the way it handles, just a real sense of security.

Nav needs to be touch screen, very clunky to use, but it does work well.