Amazing changes for 2009
By fletcher1 on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
This is a vehicle on par with any Lexus, Infinity, BMW, or Mercedes. The price makes it a better option than any of the latter. It is extremely impressive from both a technology and performance perspective.I purchased an SV with the technology package and I now have a vehicle with better integrated technology than cars which cost up to $20,000 more. Why lease for prestige when you can own the real thing. This car could be the next Nissan classic along with the Z cars. Test drive one and you will get rid of your current so called "Luxury" car. Smooth acceleration, which blows the doors off of sports cars, while riding in the lap of luxury and technology is a winning combination.
Favorite Features
I enjoy the ease of use for all technology systems. The I-Pod integration is beyond belief. The responsive VQ 3.5 V-6 at 290hp combined with CVT is light years beyond the competition. The bluetooth navigation and phone integration is an outstanding enhancement.
Suggested Improvements
The ride is beautiful, but I think that Nissan could increase the horsepower to 350 to leverage optimal torque and get the more performance out of the CVT. I beleive it already beats the competition in the current cofiguration but the suggested changes will really make it the four-door sports car.