The redesigned 2016 Nissan Maxima is worth a look if you're searching for a car that's more exciting and refined than a typical family sedan, but not so expensive as to be in true luxury-car territory. Read more to see what you might think of the new Maxima.
- Well-made and attractive interior rivals those of luxury-branded sedans
- Easy-to-use tech controls
- Abundant features for the money
- Sharp driving dynamics
- Top crash scores.
- Backseat and trunk aren't very spacious given the car's cost
- Price is high given the car's size and Nissan badge
- SR model's firm ride
- All-wheel drive is not available.