2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Nissan is the best
By Bomber on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I think that the nissan maxisma is the best car in the world.

Bettina's "Sassy"
By Bettina Voigt on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was ready for a performance car with a little luxury and smoother ride. "Sassy" is that car. For the money, she is sweet!

Car is outstanding
By seagrasman on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an SE with Elite pkge, VDC & sunroof. I love this car! The engine is smooth and powerful. The navigation is a blast, and the fit and finish is excellent. At first I wasn't sure I liked the new style, but when I saw it up close it looked great. The rear spoiler adds to the look. The interior looks better with the navigation than with the standard message screen.

FUN-TASTIC
By Omar on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just love this car so much. Great exterior looks at every angle. The interior is equal to a much more expensive luxury car. I have the driver preferred option package with all the bells and whistles except the navi. I'm really impressed!

EXCELLENT CAR
By GORD on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

EXCELLENT CAR I OWN A 1997 MAXIMA NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM.A FAMILY SPORTS SEDAN

Awesome 2004 Maxima
By New Maxima Owner on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This automobile surpassed my expectations and is a true leap forward.

FACT! BEST CAR ON THE MARKET!
By scrotummaster on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THIS IS THE BEST CAR ON THE MARKET! THIS CAR HAS THE BEST POWER, TORQUE, OPTIONS, STYLE, AND BUILD QUALITY IN ITS CLASS. THE FRONT GRILLE IS GREAT, THE REAR SPOILER IS SMALL AND CLASSY/SPORTY, BUILD QUALITY IS EXCELLENT-NO GAPS, HANDLING IS NICE- MINIMAL BODY ROLL, SMOOTH AUTO TRANNY, INSTANT POWER, BURNT ORANGE LEATHER ON EBONY PAINT IS A HEAD-TURNER LIKE NO OTHER, BEAUTIFUL FROM ALL ANGLES, JUST LIKE THE NEW 2004 AUDI S4-YEARS AHEAD OF THE REST OF THE CLASS. WAKE UP COMPETITION, YOU'RE COUNTER PRODUCT IS WEAK AND OUT DATED.

Max Worth A Million
By MaxaMillion on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a hard time deciding between the 04 Maxima and the new Saab 9-3. I made the right decision after many test drives in both. The 04 Maxima handles better than a Volvo S80 with a ton of power. It's the best combination of a luxury sports sedan on the market. I was stopped at the supermaket my second day of ownership and was asked what it was and where to get one. It definately turns heads. The sound system is incredible with an ubeleivably quiet ride with subtle and responsive handling. If you test drive one you will buy it!

I love this 'Poor man's Loaded AUDI'.
By Jazze on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a winter mist White color with pearl finish) with Elite package. This is the best car I have driven. 3 times better than Volvo S80 and 4 times btter than Accord. T traded my 6 month old accord to get this baby and I am so happy. I test drove BMW 325i. It doesn't even come close in features and comfort.

My (wife's) new car
By Rod Johnson on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awsome car! This is the first front wheel drive car I have ever purchased and that's because it is the only front wheel car I have ever driven that didn't drive like a front wheel drive car. I have always disliked the torque steer commonly associated with FWD. Handling is great, the ride a bit firm, but we much prefere firm to mushy. We would highly recommend this car to anyone.