Used 2005 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 139 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Armada

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

great SUV
By barry jobe

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

totally satisfied with power, comfort ,and performance. I just wish nissan built a 4 dr titan with an 8 ft bed. so, I could have a truck as good as my wife's SUV!

Bose stereo / 5.6 lt power house

correct wind noise around back passanger doors

Armada AH YES!
By PJ

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have not had my vehicle for very long, but I think it's awesome. The ride, comfort, looks, dependability. It is top of the line as far as I am concerned....no better anywhere. Two downsides that I am not happy with. 1. I have leather seats (love them) I sometimes slide on pressing the brake. 2. Fuel economy Poor.

Ease of parking. I don't know where the cumbersom parking rate comes from but, I am used to driving a sports car & I can whip in and park anywhere!!

Leather seats with a little more grip, less slick. Fuel Economy!

Great Vehicle
By Kenyadrick Wallace

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love it so much. It has enough space. The only thing is the SE should have fog lights. That would bring them out also. Other than that the Armada's are Great!!!!!!!!!

Television, Navagation System

Put Fog lights on the SE

Great SUV overall
By Siberian

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought fully loaded 2004 Nissan Armada. Quiet yet powerful V8 engine, fun to drive, great acceleration. Duriong last Xmas, I drove it to Mexico from Minneapolis, MN - not a simple problem. Best features in the class: DVD Navigation, lots of computer settings you can adjust, nice leather with heated seats. Much better than Toyota Sequoya or Ford Expedition. SHIFT_drive!

DVD Navigation - love it, Tire pressure monitoring system - no other cars have that; BOSE entertainment system has lots of power, wireless headphones keep your kids busy on the back while you are listening to what you want on the front. Oh yea, 18" rims are great.

Nissan service has not been that great - tried to fix the overhead, broke the sunroofsome others. Select your service company very carefully. Hope Nissan fixed the interior rattles....

Brute power
By "Nice One"

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada packs a punch. The 2004 Lincoln Navigator I drove last year was comfortable and stylish, but doesn't compare in the performance department. The Armada tows my bass boat through the Smoky Mountains with ease. It's first off the line at traffic lights. Handles well for such a giant. Entertainment system is tops.

The technology package with a reverse monitor makes parking a snap because of the well-designed projected guide lines that appear on the screen (something missing on my wife's 04'Toyota 4-runner with the same feature). Power liftgate with convenient rear post control is great. Roomy consoles!

The factory equipped brake pads do not hold up under hilly conditions (replaced at 6,000 miles). Like the Toyota and Lincoln, the CD navigation system disk provided by the manufacturer is very outdated. The front seatbelts are awkward to locate.