2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Whole lot of truck for the money!
By Rocket Man!! on 01/06/05 01:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I consider this suv to be a bargain for what it has to offer, its comfortable, spacious, powerful, Responsive,it has smooth handling, excellent sound system, and a bold design. Nissan has stepped up to the plate in the SUV battle, they are offering a solid contender for thousands $$ cheaper. I did my homework and in my opinion this was the best SUV for the buck.

Nice Truck!!!!
By tremblayt on 01/05/05 21:13 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2005 Nissan Armada has enough power and feel to transport my family. I love the onboard navigation system and rear view camera. It has a smooth ride. My kids love the DVD system. I stepped up from a Pathfinder.

Fun to Drive
By jtl5552 on 01/03/05 06:58 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

For its size, I have found the 2005 Armada easy to drive. However, I have noticed that when driving over 75 miles per hour, the steering wheel begins shaking, which is quite odd and is difficult to get used to. It seems from reading prior reviews that this has been a problem with the 2004 Armada and it definitely is present in the 2005. However, overall I am very pleased with this vehicle. Great ride!

THIS IS AN AWESOME TRUCK
By MARIE ROSS on 01/02/05 13:13 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I REALLY LOVE THE NISSAN ARMADA. MY SON THAT JUST TURNED 17 IS BUYING ONE NEXT MONTH. I USE MINE FOR WORK AND FUN. THANK YOU NISSAN FOR PUTTING OUT A GREAT AND RELIABLE TRUCK.

Much Better Now!!
By gaptozak on 12/30/04 21:23 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 Nissan Armada for the 2005 Model.It's like night and day.The 2005 has a considerable improvement with the interior build quality. The ride is cushier, softer than the brash and hash 2004 model. Interior cabin is a whole lot quieter, the engine roar has been deadened. Better overall interior materials and lay out. Love the rear camera view when backing up or out.This Vehicle is the best full size SUV in its class. Nissan has listened and have delivered.

great SUV- horrible Service Dept @Dlrshp
By robert on 12/30/04 13:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have a Sequoia and just bought a new Armada. I really like this SUV. I think it rides slightly better than the Sequoia. Very comfortable and roomy. Unfortunately I have had to deal with a couple of warranty issues already. I' ve owned it for only 2 weeks and I am already absolutely DISGUSTED with the Dealership and their maintenance department. It takes 2 appointments to balance a wheen properly. They have still not been able to order the right part or figure out what they are going to do to fix my A/C fan. I would give the SUV a thumbs up and give the Dealership's service Department a huge Zero (even a thumbs down would be giving them too much credit).

Awesome!!!
By Jeff on 12/26/04 00:27 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Short people might have some issues, but they are the minority. What an awesome machine! We took it up the CA Mountains the first day we owned it, and we were thrilled with it's performance and comfort!

I love my Armada!
By Memaw on 12/22/04 00:01 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned two Pathfinders and upgraded to the larger Armada for "granchildren space". It's roomy, comfortable, has easy access to the third row seat, easy flattening of all seats to haul cargo. I love the unique design and disagree with the editor regarding the comfort of the leather seats vs. cloth seats. It handles beautifully, even on wet roads, and has plenty of power for freeway driving. The Armada feels more "solid" than other SUVs we test-drove. Better gas mileage would be nice, but I still give it a "10"! (P.S. Has not had to go back for any warranty work.)

Poor Construction
By Clesikar on 12/07/04 10:16 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had a rattle in the overhead console since day 1 of purchasing this vehicle. It has been in for repair 7 times since July without success. This vehicle is poorly constructed and cheaply made. Not worth the asking price.

Very Happy Owner
By Zilya on 12/07/04 08:20 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Went to replace my 95 Quest to a new one and couldn’t resist taking Armada out for a spin. WOW! Can not fully explain why, but an hour later I was an owner of a brand new SPV (not SUV). Almost a year and 12K mi later I still convinst that was a good buy. Please note that this is still a Nissan, not a Lexus. Some interior plastic parts will remind you of that. Gas mileage is what it probably should be for a V8, 5.6L. Overall, very happy with my first Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV).