2011 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Get out of my way with the 3.5SR
By az66bug on 08/05/13 09:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought this brand new and always get a new car every 3 years - I can say this one we are keeping longer. Love this car, especially over the re-designed model that looks like a Camry. I was completely sold on the Acura TL but wasn't 100% happy with the bold body style change so decided to check out the Altima after I drove in my buddy's 2010 3.5SR. This car saved me thousands compared to the Acura and besides the savings I love this powerful rocket. Have had it 3 years now and not in the least bit sick of it, will continue to enjoy my Altima for years to come (I hope).

Best Altima yet and I should know, this is my 4th one!
By nissanfan65 on 12/26/12 12:28 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 4th Altima since 2005. I came to the Altima after my first Nissan, which I also loved, a 2002 Maxima GLE. I had no intention of getting an Altima until the dealer let me drive one while my Maxima was being serviced. When I returned the next day to pick up my car, I started getting that "itch" to trade and that started my love affair with the Altima. I've only bought the top of the line V-6 models and have always found them to be as luxurious as the Maxima with better fuel economy. I am constantly getting comments about how nice the car looks and I love the performance. People in Mustangs and Camaro's are surprised when all they can see is the back of my car!!!

Awesome car
By jrallen on 01/25/12 09:56 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Wow this car is great. I got the 3.5SR becuase I like a car that has some get up and go. I was suprised at the power of this car. My past 2 cars were a 2000 Audi A6 2.7T and a 2006 BMW 325xi and this thing has them beat. The technology in this car is awesome too. I got all the packages available and they are worth the money. I have had the car for 8 months now and 14,500mi and haven't had a problem except for the home link which was fixed fast.

Smooth, quiet ride
By reedy06 on 07/14/11 12:41 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Searched for a roomy family sedan with power, good fuel economy, comfort, latest technology all while having a smooth and quiet ride. After online research, we test drove the Volvo S60 T5, Hyundai Sonata LTD, Buick Regal CXL, Acura TSX w/NAV, and the Toyota Camry XLE. Given our strict criteria, the Altima SR V6 beat the competition. The CVT engine is something that you need to drive to experience. This car is by far the quietest ride in the backseat than any of the others we drove. After 1,000 miles, we are getting 25 mpg in combined highway and local driving. The bluetooth handsfree system and iPod connectivity was the best we found amongst the cars we tested.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Altima Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*