Amazing, Fun Car with great gas mileage!
By rbtower2 on
2012 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan w/SKYACTIV-G (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I just bought this car a couple days ago but already am in love with it!! The new SkyActiv technology is incredible. I have driven 250 miles 80% highway 20% city and am averaging 39 MPG! I love the Mazda3 styling inside and out. I got the Dolphin Gray Mica and the color is beautiful. Inside everything is really great too. I am learning all about the bluetooth system and Its amazing being able to play my Iphone music over the stereo as well and send and recieve calls =) I cant wait to be over the break in period so I can try out the engine to its full potential. The handling is outstanding as well.
Favorite Features
Fuel Economy, styling, Bluetooth, rims, color
Suggested Improvements
I am tall (6'2")and would have liked to have a little more leg room. Trunk space is a little small as well.
By zigra
on 08/23/12 08:00 AM (PDT)

My ownership history includes two landcruisers, a 4Runner, two camrys, 1 corolla, 1 highlander, 1 explorer, 1 subaru legacy, and 1 mazda B2000. We were replacing a 4Runner with 200k that still ran fine, so we went and test drove everything. Yes everything, it took us months but we went to every manufacturer in a So Cal 30 mile radius and drove them all. Hybrids were out, because I work at an industrial recycling facility and know all about battery life...and death. While we rated the the civic and fit very highly, the Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback Skyactiv Automatic was so clearly the leader that we really didn't need to discuss the decision much further. Toyotas and Scions didn't have anywhere close to the ride quality or mpg. When all was said and done, the Mazda won the day over 30 other vehicles that would have been a clear upgrade to the family garage. Cars today are much more reliable, better built, longer lasting during daily use than almost ever before. Only time will tell if what I thought was the best decision turns out so.

By rmannj
on 12/28/11 21:17 PM (PST)

Hello, congratulations on your purchase. Question regarding streaming through bluetooth -- how is the sound quality? I hate using Aux input cables/sound but haven't tried bluetooth streaming yet. Still waiting for my 3i GT HB to be delivered next month. Thanks