2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
2010 Jeep Wrangler
By Andy on 05/10/10 09:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

First jeep I've owned and I LOVE it!! Added K&N cold air intake system. Mileage remained the same, power and sound increased! Sets you back in the seat while catching 2nd, engine GULPS for air when throttle down, sounds MEAN! Also added Westin step bar, and trailer hitch. Mileage 15-16 in city, 18-19 on road. Nice ride, built tough!

Small aftermarket changes
By Joe on 05/02/10 10:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Tinted the Windows, rockslider Nerf bars, got rid of the extremely weak and ugly highway tires for bfg all terrain ko's and removed sport and wrangler stickers. Am now 90% happy with the sexy looking black Jeep, gas mileage leaves a lot to be desired but otherwise very happy. Have problems when using softop with the back window clips falling off, also seems to fit poorly around the rear. About 2000 dollars in upgrades really helped hive it a more rugged Jeep look, do think the fender flares could use tweaking, get a ton of road grime kicked up & plastering the door handles, actually noticed it more with the stock tires. It does get a lot of compliments as well

Should've kept my Tahoe
By Kmurray on 04/30/10 18:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well after bugging my husband to get our 71 Scouts done he finally caved and let me get the Jeep. I wish he had held his ground. I didn't really test drive it all that much, because if I had I would have never bought it. Rough ride more of a man truck and not a family vehicle. Need to trade it in for one with better fuel economy. Only bought it because I wanted a smaller car payment. Like the forums say "Your either a Jeep lover or not" I would be one of the nots. My husband on the other hand likes it. Looks cool, but just not for me.

It's a Jeep, Not a BMW
By Cowboy Fan on 04/22/10 13:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am 57 and this is my fourth Wrangler. Traded in an 08 BMW for the Wrangler and haven't looked back. We are having a blast. So when you look at the ratings given for comfort, quietness,and performance,understand this is a Jeep and that is part of it. Getting 20 commuting and almost 22 on the highway. This Jeep is much quieter and better riding than the previous Wranglers. BMW drivers seem to turn their noses up at other BMW's thinking theirs is better or something. I have found that nearly every Wrangler driver I meet, young, old, male, female, always wave. Can't beat that.

Best Off Roader in the world
By Hofgee Rofgee on 04/14/10 14:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I go off road a lot and the wrangler exceeds my expectations. I got out of spots that other members in my jeep club have said were impossible to get through. Jeep should offer more off road systems like Toyota has, like rock crawl, etc. Offer a compass, inclinometer, and temp gauge like in the fj. I replace my off roader every other year and will probably get a fj or 4 runner because of this,

Great machine!
By Mark on 04/12/10 10:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this for the bush mostly. Surprisingly quiet on the road. No rattles, tough as nails. Yet supple ride. Will get a performance chip to improve mileage. Along with a K & N air filter and HID lights. Thoroughly happy! P.S. I'm 67 years old! Never too late.

Love It
By Jon on 04/05/10 08:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Had my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for 3 weeks and I LOVE IT. This is the most fun I have had in a vehicle without going off road yet! I get a lot of compliments from people driving next to me when they see the top down and doors off. Great ride!

IT
By BALDY on 03/28/10 16:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Had A 2003 Sport LOVED IT. My 2010 Sport is much better looking rides 100 times better interior is roomer & much more comfortable love it with a little work it will be ready for some serious 4 wheeling

Best Jeep I Have Ever Owned
By WayneS on 03/25/10 05:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned a CJ5, CJ2A, M38, M38A1 and a Commando- all VERY capable off-roaders which required certain “compromises” when driven on pavement. My new Rubicon is not only head and shoulders above every other Jeep I have owned in off-road capabilities, it is well-behaved on paved roads. Seats are comfortable, ride/handling better than adequate - it is pretty quiet-riding. But, it IS a Jeep, with off-road oriented tires, short wheel-base and convertible top. Those who expect the handling, ride and comfort of a CAR will be disappointed by it. I knew what I wanted and what to expect when I bought a Jeep. This Rubicon very capably delivers what I want, and has EXCEEDED what I expected.

some of everything
By giantsin06 on 03/11/10 07:09 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Jeeps have it all.To get it all we have to compromise a bit .What other car lets you remove the top in summer , drive over and around sand dunes and then in winter is virtually unstoppable when the white crap piles up ? Back seat accessibility is awful...unless the top is off...then you climb over .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler in VA is:

$111 per month*