2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Buy one
By pinetree on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just had my 2002 Elantra GLS 2 months, but boy am I pleased! Didn't even go out to get one, but who can (or would) pass up that warranty!! Whatever it might lack in pizzaz and bulk, it makes up for in build quality and overall plain ol' fashioned dependability. I love it!

better than most
By Kurt Moore on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

this little car will cruise at 80 and still get 38 mpg! What a nice little car. So quiet and rides great. Would recommend it to anyone. Also has better that average head room.

Matty's Elantra
By Mattjo on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Buying my 2002 Elantra was the best dicision I could have made! For a small car, you cannot compare the ride comfort, standard features, warranty and price to any other foreign small car. When I searched for my "perfect" new automobile I never would have thought Hyundai...The warranty attracted me, I drove one and was so impressed I wrote my check the moment my test drive was over! I have driven over 26,000 miles in the 9 months I have owned the Elantra and not once has it skipped a beat~! AND you cannot beat the warranty!

Great little car!
By stl21boi on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I wasn't sure I wanted to buy a Hyundai. But after having almost a year now, I love the car. Haven't had a single problem with it.

the best
By Hyundaifan on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

no wonder the elantra is one of the best in its class, if not the best. It has lots of room, a powerful engine, a smooth ride and the best price, off course. I own a 2001 for almost two years, 30 k miles. I love it more every day. Thanks Hyundai

Love it
By DustinD on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove this car for about 100 miles (I know the salesperson) and it was great, the Toyota Corolla seat comfort sucked, and the leather in this thing was a little sticky, but other than that, it was great, I live in Sacramento and the A/C kept me nice and cool (so much for my current camry, new a/c system and STILL warm) I'm buying this car in November 2002, I fell in love with it. I love the Saab rear end look and the purple gauges.