2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The best Honda Ever
By Heidar on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is totally different with previous version (I owned a 2002 accord coupe). Mine has lots of power and feels like a German car. I enjoy driving it everywhere. I always bought Honda because of the market value but this time I think I made a good choice.

Fun Car
By samm97 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Impressive car, surprising 4 cylinder, feels like a small 6. comfortable, easy to drive, responsive handling, comfortable on small trips . ( haven't done any long trips yet.)Head light ilumination great. Steering wheel radio controls great! Back seat has enough leg rm( I'm 6 foot tall) I Love this car! so much fun to drive!

Nothing but excellence
By Honda Hugger on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The 2004 drives great and fits like a glove. From the moment you climb aboard you feel in control of something special. It handles great and has plenty of juice when you need to pass that annoying slow poke in the left- hand lane.

Honda comes through again!
By Lefty3489 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After having had three Lexus ES300's I decided to take a look at the new Accord V6. It was so smooth and comfortable I could not justify the extra $10K for another Lexus, particularly since I don't like the new body style of the Lexus.

I love this car!!!
By Richard Murphy on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Accord EX V6 is an outstanding vehicle. Offering high quality and value at a reasonable cost. Its as good as a BMW at slightly more than half the cost. I love the performance and sport-like handling. 0-60 mph is less than 7 seconds, while economy is 21/31 mpg City/Hwy., what a great combination!!

Disappointing
By jp1234 on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a great car, but a few major flaws have made me an unsatisfied owner. My Accord EX now has just over 3,000 miles and rattles like a ten year old jalopy. The rear seat, headliner, driver and passenger windows and doors, and dashboard all rattle all the time. I am actually embarrassed to have passengers ride in my new car. I have owned two problem free Honda cars in the past and was really excited to get my new one. I bought this for its quality, and now I am dissappointed because of it.

Very Best Choice
By ehawkins on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Wife totaled our Lexus, (just a small bruise). Did about 6 weeks of research. Honda always came out on top. only about 200 miles on it, no complaints so far. I like it better than the Lexus, for about $10,000 less. The 240hp will flat move you on down the road. Takes a few days to get use to the Nav,CD and radio controls. Nav is awesome, and I really like the XM Radio. Buy it, you won't be sorry.

Much More Than I Paid For
By Hondaguy on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Again Honda proves that it makes the most sensible mid-sized car. It is a great design with great quality execution. I have owned several Accords, and presently also own an 02 Accord. Though I was initially hesitant about the unconventional looks of this latest design,I am more than won over by the aerodynamics, safety, fuel economy, low emissions, interior room, and acceleration. The car was delivered with zero defects. With Honda you get much more than you pay for and as a bonus you also have great resale.

The EX V6 offers nothing less than
By Pragmatic on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

a Lexus ES330 and is costing $7000 less. This is the car for people like me who is pragmatic and does not care much about showing off with a lexus name.

Great Car...lacks features
By janky43 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda needs to add improvements before competitors catch up with all their standard features. An EX should have many features regardless if its EX EXL or EXV6. The V6 is way too pricey but when compared toa camry xle 4 cyl. (which has more useful features than the accord) the camry is a lot more less pricewise, but id have to admit. it sucks driving it. so kudos to honda for making a great machine that only sips fuel, but features are a little lackluster. Cmon they need those gassy support hydraulic hood things, those manual rods can get really dangerous...its an EX HONDA!!! it needs better thoguht to other details as well.