Used 2004 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great car!
By dasprof on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Simply a great car. Bought for the wife. Lots of airbags. Good power to efficiency ratio. Low road noise.

Excellent value, but ho-hum feeling.
By Vannareth on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Everything about the 04 Accord Sedan works well as expected...so much so that it almost has no character. The engine is exceptionally quiet and it coasts at 70mph at a little over 2000 RPM. WOW! The front seats are good, but not great like those on the SAAB that I am so used to. There was wind noise at high speed. The speakers sound cheap and I found myself wishing for a replacements. That said the general day-to-day operation of this car is so ever effortlessly easy and that is its greatest virtue. I can live with this car knowing that it will be reliable and efficient, w/o being too boring, and that is exactly what I was looking for.

fine car
By antatrumo on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 2004 blcak ex-l. I am very impressed with this car. Our last accord was a new black ex-l in late 2000 which was traded in 1 year later for a 2002 honda odyssey. Amont the previously unavailable features of the older accords, the new tan leather interior in very luxurious, and the wood inserts are very tasteful. we are very happy with this beautiful car, and this is our 5th honda automobile in the last 6 years.

The best Honda Ever
By Heidar on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is totally different with previous version (I owned a 2002 accord coupe). Mine has lots of power and feels like a German car. I enjoy driving it everywhere. I always bought Honda because of the market value but this time I think I made a good choice.

Fun Car
By samm97 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Impressive car, surprising 4 cylinder, feels like a small 6. comfortable, easy to drive, responsive handling, comfortable on small trips . ( haven't done any long trips yet.)Head light ilumination great. Steering wheel radio controls great! Back seat has enough leg rm( I'm 6 foot tall) I Love this car! so much fun to drive!

Nothing but excellence
By Honda Hugger on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The 2004 drives great and fits like a glove. From the moment you climb aboard you feel in control of something special. It handles great and has plenty of juice when you need to pass that annoying slow poke in the left- hand lane.

Honda comes through again!
By Lefty3489 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After having had three Lexus ES300's I decided to take a look at the new Accord V6. It was so smooth and comfortable I could not justify the extra $10K for another Lexus, particularly since I don't like the new body style of the Lexus.

I love this car!!!
By Richard Murphy on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Accord EX V6 is an outstanding vehicle. Offering high quality and value at a reasonable cost. Its as good as a BMW at slightly more than half the cost. I love the performance and sport-like handling. 0-60 mph is less than 7 seconds, while economy is 21/31 mpg City/Hwy., what a great combination!!

Disappointing
By jp1234 on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a great car, but a few major flaws have made me an unsatisfied owner. My Accord EX now has just over 3,000 miles and rattles like a ten year old jalopy. The rear seat, headliner, driver and passenger windows and doors, and dashboard all rattle all the time. I am actually embarrassed to have passengers ride in my new car. I have owned two problem free Honda cars in the past and was really excited to get my new one. I bought this for its quality, and now I am dissappointed because of it.

Very Best Choice
By ehawkins on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Wife totaled our Lexus, (just a small bruise). Did about 6 weeks of research. Honda always came out on top. only about 200 miles on it, no complaints so far. I like it better than the Lexus, for about $10,000 less. The 240hp will flat move you on down the road. Takes a few days to get use to the Nav,CD and radio controls. Nav is awesome, and I really like the XM Radio. Buy it, you won't be sorry.