Used 2003 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Not what I expcted from Honda
By Pro DJ

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am continually impressed with my Honda Accord EXV6 with navigation. The car responds to my voice commands, is incredibly fun to drive and looks and feels like a luxury vehicle. My previous vehicle was a 1999 Cadillac Escalade, the features of this new Accord make Cadillac look bad!!

voice activated systems controls more than just navigation, windows down on remote, sporty new look!

When using the navigation saved locations are not easily found. If the car's system could be personalized (Hello ...) even just written on the screen it would be fun.

Great Looking Car!
By MEL2

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After 13 years and two Civics, I finally moved up to the luxurious Honda Accord Coupe, EX-V6 Graphite Pearl. What an excellent value for all that you get in this package. This is truly a quality crafted automobile.

Interior/Leather Seating, 6-CD Changer and sound package.

17" Alloy wheels standard.

best car out there
By babybesos

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy driving more than ever with this car! It has such a hot exterior look and the interior desigh tops it off. This car is a mixture of all the hott cars out there today, but has such an orginal look to it. I am so satisfied with my car, i 100% recommend it.

A Reliable Sport Rocket!!!
By Red Sled

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ive owned the '03 accord coupe 6 speed for about three months now, and would not trade it for the world. I love its torque driven 240hp v-6. The suspension with 4 point upper strut bars and lower anti-roll bars help this sled rocket though corners as if it were glued to the pavement. The 6 speed close ratio tranny can elevate you to new levels excitement (and G-forces). The 17in. wheels and 215/50 michelin rubbers definately help the mean stance the front end of the accord holds. With the help of it TCS, the accord has no worries about wet traction either, I can barely get it to break loose in even a down pour.

The new V-Tec 3.0 v-6(J30A4) gives the accord the low end torque Honda's v-6 has always had, but the V-Tec system gives you insane high end power. When the V-Tec kicks in, it feels like a set of K-9 turbos on the Audi A6 2.7T.

The exhaust system, from the heads back disgusts me. I want people to know when I arrive. The fact that there is no manifold(it is infact built into the head) makes me feel insecure. The system is silent...no worries, the boys at Comp Tech will have a system by Sept.

My 2nd Accord
By georgecat

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After my experience with my 1992 Honda Accord I knew my replacement had to be a new Accord. I have a 2003 Accord EX V6 coupe. It is fun to drive, I have gotten many positive comments from strangers at gas stations about the design of the car. The car is fun, it feels safe, reliable, it's a Honda. Average 28mpg average driving, as high as 31mpg all highway driving.

Heated seats, climate control system, styling of the car, lighting on the interior guages

a memory seting for the power seats would be a welcome addition