2003 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews 30

2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2003 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Its a great car!
By demars581 on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car replaced my 2000 Olds Alero GLS V6. I can't explain how much better this car is than my Alero! It is quiet, quick, handles well, and has an awesome interior.

Excellent
By chambeth on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was in the market for a fun sport coupe. I was set on the Infiniti G35 coupe. Fun car and I know I would not have been disappointed with it. However, the difference in price was about 14k. This car is a blast to drive with its 240 horses. There are only a couple of things I would have liked to have seen on the Accord...xenon lights and an option for 17" wheels.

Miracle of Engineering and Design
By Ray Shadman on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As usual Honda sets another standard in design and engineering. 240 horses, this car sounds like NSX, yet light and fuel efficient. I love my mp3 player in the dash...

jay's review
By harc diddy on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

the best,nothing else comes close not even the cl class of mercede's or cl type s of acura

Absolutely Love It!
By Eric NLR, AR on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Accord and by far my favorite design. The exterior, for the most part, is very attractive. Honda's designers did an excellent job with the interior. I have always loved and trusted Honda's. Also, I thought my '95 Accord 5-Speed (slightly modified) was fast, but this one would eat it alive....though it's a snail compaired to the V-6 6M

Very Happy
By L H S on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'm 56 and this is my 1st Honda. My 16 year old son told me to look at the Honda. Did alot of reading the last couple of months. Since our kids are grown up I got the coupe EX-L in red. Only have 900 miles on it so far and this is alot of car for the money and is alot of fun to drive. The quality in this car is great and I'm very glad I baught it.

Superb
By Nomis23 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've been thoroughly impressed with this car from the moment I test drove it and finally got an agreeable deal. This car can really accelerate from 40- 80 mph and has more than adequate handling. Take a test drive on an open, curvy road...you won't be disappointed!

Extremely satisfied
By Darian on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Only had about 3 weeks. Traded in 1999 LX. This car is great. First time owner of an EX and couldn't be happier. Doors close much gentler giving feel of more expensive car. Rides great, shifts flawlessly. Interior is very sharp, have the silver with black interior.

Best Bang for Your Buck
By rocafella456nit on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

At first I was a little hesitant about investing in this car. After intense research and review it was conclusive. This was definitely the car for me. Sitting in this car you are distracted from the world. The cabin is truly quiet and very spacious considering it is a two-door vehicle. The features are detailed and easily accessible and it handles the city curves with mass precision. This car accelerates quietly and smoothly. In this car everything you need is included. Optional features are really an option and are really the last things you need to consider. This vehicle comes equipped with dual heating/cooling, leather, heated seats & much, much more.

Excellent!!
By NurseBlondie on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was shopping for a new car, looking at the new GTI, Acura RSX and Celica. We stumbled upon the new 03 Honda Accord Coupe EXV6. I had never been much of a Honda fan - but this blew me away. The interior is beautiful with plush leather seats, excellent stereo system 180 watts with built in dash 6 CD and radio controls on the steering wheel. Compared to other cars - there was no comparison!