Used 2000 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Car has been babied from day one.
By WILLIAM FLOREZ

2000 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is a durable and a very comfortable automobile that will be around for a long time. All the service has been done to this car and it still runs like it's new.

Everything works.

New tires. It has some door nicks due to some people that do not like to see a car that is well taken always looking pretty.

2000 is the one bad year
By mcadoo11

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I love Honda Accords and owned the 1984 version for well over a dozen years but my 2000 Accord has been a bust, as the engine had to be replaced with just 64,000 miles on it. Consumer Reports show it is the one bad year for Accords.

Best Car to buy!
By A

2000 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I've owned many cars over the years. I am talking about Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes, Infinity, and of course Honda. I have a Honda Accord and even though the other cars that I've owned have served me well- my honda is MY favorite. In 60, 000 miles I have only changed the rotors and brakes, and the oil. Not that I am negligent- just that the car asks for little attention- it does it all and well! I am hating the fact that later on in life I will have to change cars and not be able to buy a new 2000 Honda Accord- I would've loved to buy two- keep one in the garage until I need it. The new models look great but the one I have is the best car to buy.

Fun to drive. Very reliable!

More power needed if anything needs improvement.

Reliable and good looking
By Happy camper

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been garaged entire time. Used for general around town and freeway driving--one long distance trip. All scheduled oil changes. one new battery. Scooter lift (automatic) installed in the trunk. No accidents. Ming finish. Looks (and acts like) new. "Loaded" with luxury extras. Moon roof. Cream color leather interior. One owner. Good gas mileage. "Squeaky" clean.

Lots of passenger and storage space-no limiting spage for long legs! Steering wheel radio buttons and cruise control adjustment. Good gas mileage. No need for premium gas. Moon roof.

Installed GPS would be nice.

I love my Accord
By Ryan

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned. I purchased the car new with 20 miles on it. It's a 5 speed 4 cylinder so it could use a little more power. But this car has been problem free and has only had the maintenance done at 60,000 and 105,000 miles. Cruising at 108,000 miles to day. :)

More engine power. Less interstate road noise.

• SUV