2002 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
6' Tall
By Moe on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Extremely stylish exterior. Not too bad on gas considering it is a sporty car. Stops on a dime, and can get to 60 in no time. Also, I moved a while ago and I was able to pack a lot more in than I had originally thought I would be able to.

A truly great car
By BOOGER on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car has truly been the best car I have ever had the pleasure of owning; and I have owned a camero, a corvette, a celica, and an eclipse. I treasure every moment I drive it. Driving my Mustang has now become my favorite thing to do in life. I never liked Mustangs very much until I drove one. Then i decided to buy one. It was the best decision I have ever made.

2002 V6 Mustang is awesome
By 01slashstang on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Bought a 2002 AODE V6 premium coupe. I love the styling and appearance of the car. It has pretty good pep for being a auto. I love the "beefier" sound of the V6. Its a real eye catcher and people are always looking!

LOVING MY MUSTANG
By MARIANNA on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I finally got my Mustang and I love it. The car has been very reliable and I look forward to driving it in the future. Everywhere I go, people can't help notice this beautiful car. It really is a classic and I am very proud to have it.

Ford has finally done it
By troybowski on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great car that does everything right. After wanting a mustang for years i finally have one and i can see what the fuss is about. This is the nicest car for the price in this class

3.8L V6 1998 Mustang
By Gucci on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The Mustang is surely one of the best muscle cars in today's market. The design is very original and distinctive. Both the V8 and the V6 versions offer plenty of horsepower and make this car very fun to drive. Handling is good and predictable, but could be improved. The seats are confortable and the overall build quality is very good. The interior is stilish but the door handles are way too cheap. The trunk is surprisingly spacious and functional. This car is perfect for everyday driving.

Finally got my mustang
By mysts99 on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Though I have only had my new mustang for a couple of weeks I am enjoying it immensly. It has just the right amount of get up and go and is good on gas. I purchased a stock coupe with an automatic and it has everything I need. It's a real pleasure.

Don't get the V6!!
By stang on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Car has been taken back to the dealership for service an endless amount of times. Clutch replaced at 2,000 miles because of defective pressure plate, bad fuel pump, truck latch replaced - would pop open going 70 mph down the interstate, truck light would not turn off and drained the battery several times. New squeaks & noises everyday...

V6 powered!
By LinzsYellowStang on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Ok, so I am poor and can only afford to pay insurance on a 6 cyl. but it was the best car I could have bought. After adding my cold air intake, dual exhaust, short throw shifter and new wheels, i easily made it in the 15's in the 1/4. Its a fun car to take out and road race, and I get alotta looks in the nice zinc yellow.

Good solid little car
By car lover on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I like the car. It is a great deal of fun to drive. The interior is reasonably comfortable and the controls and displays are laid out quite well. It handles well except over bumps(the solid rear axel has to go. The engine performance is OK not great. A 3.8 liter v-6 engine should be providing at least 220 HP. The engine is also unrefined, could run a little smoother and less noisy.